1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

ephedrine tolerance

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by college, Oct 30, 2005.

1. college

college Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jul 12, 2005
    I was wondering if taking ephedrine a few times a week to get through long days and help at the gym would have a tolerance effect on a roll. Considering the similarities to meth and meth-khat I have to wonder if your body builds tolerance like it would if you were taking straight up speed or way to much E.

This is just something I am wondering about. Swim, and myself are not users. This post if purly for academic reasons.
  2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 1, 2005
    Never heard of this one. But does ephedrine dump all your serotonin out? No? Then it shouldn't have much of an effect. Purely academic of course - but I wouldn't suggest taking ephedrine too often. Seems to put a strain on the heart.