Drug info - Ephedrine w/ Guaifenesin

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by Blaze06, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Blaze06

Blaze06 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i went into the local gas station today to buy ephedrine pills and all
    of them had 200 mg of guaifenesin and 25 mg of ephedrine in each pill.
    i want to take about 100 - 150 mg of ephedrine in each dose but i don't
    know what the maximum amount of guaifenesin that i should be allowed to
    take in without getting sick would be. does anyone know how much
    guaifenesin you can take without getting sick?

2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ive personally had3000 mg without being nauseas at all, u could easily do the dosage u want im guessing.Edited by: bcStoner420

3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude please don't take ephedrine.

4. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeah i agree with brandonAA. it can really mess with your heart, especially if you do it a lot you can get all sorts of long term circulatory system problems. as for the guenifesin it won't really do anything until you get into the 4-6 gram range. but once it gets there, it can really be a stitch in your side. i took that much once when i got some pills from the doctor with 60 mg's of dxm and 600mg's of guafinesin. i took 8 0f these pills. i have never felt so sick to the stomach in my life. it made throwing up on dxm look like a walk on the beach. i felt (and this could have been the dxm playing with my head) like my organs wer trying to be puked up. it wasn't just really intense nausea, but severe pain as well, like my insides were being ripped apart from the power in my heaves. i wish nobody this experience, so please don't do too much guafinesin.