Ephedrine with Guaifenesin

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by katoe1320, Dec 25, 2006.

1. katoe1320

katoe1320 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have 12 tablets of 12.5 mgs ephedrine and 200 mgs guaifenesin. how much should I take to get a buzz without getting sick or having a heart attacK??

2. Lehendakari

Lehendakari Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from spain
    You will get sick of guafinesin before you OD, if he doesn't I suggest trial and error. Start low and spare trials AMAP.

3. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Take care with the guaifenesin, taking too much will empty your stomach the wrong way. As I have foolishly more than once ingested quite a bit of tussin with guaifenesin, he can say that although he was not in any way affected by the presence of the chemical, perhaps You will be. take care, perhaps take 2.5 your first time, and if you liked it, increase the dosage. Maybe indulge in a bit of MJ, or something like crystallized ginger to settle the stomach to counteract the guaifenesin.

4. pillz

pillz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I wouldnt suggest taking heavy doses of guafensin as it will have You puking his brains out. I would recommend something else for high doses of ephedrine(which is not recmmended either) or mabe a simple ephedrine extraction

5. EuPhOrIa89

EuPhOrIa89 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    what is an ephedrine high like?? Swim saw the product which the OP has. I was wondering if its worth it?? My does [SIZE=-1]Propylhexedrine on the weekends and loves it. Stimulants are fun, but swim never heard anything about ephedrine. Thanks!