1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Combinations - Ethylone, methylone (bk-MDMA), 2-CI, MDMA, poppers

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by FrankenChrist, Sep 16, 2005.

1. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Aug 20, 2004
    from belgium
    I know this guy that says he gets e-mails from an alternative universe. Yeah he's pretty far out. Anyway, he forwarded me this:

Ethylone <center>approx. 90 mg</center> Methylone <center>approx. 80 mg</center> 2-CI <center>approx. 20 mg</center> MDMA (powder) <center>approx. 40 mg</center>
    Isobutyl nitrate (poppers) <center>inhaled 4 times</center>

All consumed orally in the course of four hours by taking on the tongue and swallowing with water. The main dose of 2-CI was rolled up in toilet paper and ingested. Less than 10 mg of MDMA was insufflated. Popper was inhaled, of course.

Coming up: 2 hours, plateaus and peaks in the next 2.5 hours, long return to baseline in 4 to 5 hours.

Low dose of Claritin (anti-histamine).
    Five weeks off an SSRI, after halving doses of which several times over the course of several months.
    Currently on something herbal. Vegecaps with St.John’s Wort, Siberian Ginseng, Gingko Biloba, Coleus Forskolii; vitamins B3, B6 and folic acid.

I drank several cups of tea with anti-oxidant properties and made sure to eat fruits. I had a light meal around 18.00. I did some cleaning, meditating, stretching and light physical exercise before taking a shower.

At 19.30 I ingested 50 mg of ethylone. 45 minutes later I still felt nothing so I took a 25 mg booster. I noticed a very slight change of perception but I doubted whether it was placebo or real. I tried to attain a breakthrough by inhaling some isobutyl nitrate but it did not seem to do much. During the wait I was at my computer, preparing a play list, surfing and chatting.

30 minutes later my head was spinning a bit, breathing became more intense and I noticed a feeling around the very top of my head. Some call it the crown chakra or Sahasrara. This crown chakra feeling usually pairs with light euphoria that I can experience on other substances as well. Also, I had to burp lightly which is typical for these research chemicals.

From there on I did not keep track of things that much anymore. I went into my other room to meditate and stretch. In the course of the next three hours I took booster doses of ethylone, and small doses of methylone and 2-CI at irregular intervals. Rather than taking them at once, I took them in 4 or 5 times, taking very small dabs of the powder on my tongue each time. A minor dose of MDMA was snorted, a dose of about 10 mg 2-CI was swallowed in toilet paper.

I had gone back to my computer. “Uf dem Anger” from Orff’s “Carmina Burana” sounded celestial. Orbital, goa trance and other electronic music all passed by. I have a very broad taste in music and it all sounded good.
    After 11.30 I turned off my computer because I craved stimulation that was more natural. I stuck my head out the window to inhale the cool night air and to gaze at the stars. The 2-CI was now clearly the predominating substance.

First clearly distinguishable OEVs: I saw a breathing sky and crystalline webs forming, these looked like those ice crystals on windows. I also experienced double vision and fuzzy vision and I was unable to focus on objects. Later in the trip these latter three would become dominant features. I knew I had to be very careful moving about.

I snuck outside to walk in the grass barefoot and to stare at the sky some more. It felt so good. There was slight paranoia when I thought someone inside had turned on the lights, but what I saw were the lights that I had turned on and that had been amplified as lights in general seemed brighter. At first I did not know how long I was out there. It turned out to be ten to fifteen minutes. Time seemed to be stretching. I went back in to wash my feet and watch some TV. I thought I saw very small bugs on the stone floor but I knew better. I looked again and they were gone. The pattern of the natural stone was still fascinating, though.

After 01.00 I decided to live out the rest of my trip in my bed. I closed my eyes. CEVs looked a lot like psychedelic art. They were sometimes kaleidoscopic and spiraling but mostly symmetric, looking like glass-in-lead church windows. For brief moments I lost awareness of my body.

Some time after the CEVs and OEVs had faded I was still awake. My body was tired and demanded sleep but my mind kept blabbing on. I was not able to sleep until 07.00. I attribute this mostly to the ethylone.

Upon coming down I took my herbal meds. Later that day I also took approx. 35 mg of Effexor, an SNRI. (Like you would take an SSRI after a night on MDMA, except I had no SSRIs around.). Some hours later I was really talkative because of it so I knew it was working.
    The hangover was less significant than the one I would get from MDMA alone at a larger dose. I drank tea and ate some fruits just like the day before. It has been over a week now and I have not experienced an MDMA-type crash.

Mentioned dosages should not be taken as a norm. I admit I am a fool for eyeballing doses and not even using alternative weighing methods and this was the main reason I took very small doses at a time. It could be possible that my past and current medications slightly weakened my experiences. Maybe I should have gotten a xanax or something similar as well, to get myself to sleep sooner. Lastly, I could have used a vegecap instead of toilet paper.

Most of the revelations came in the comedown. I (re)learnt a lot about myself, my personality, but these revelations are personal so I am not mentioning them here.

I thank you for your time and attention and I hope this report will be useful to many.
  2. FrankenChrist

Reputation Points:
    Aug 20, 2004
    from belgium

Side effects

Mostly experienced in the comedown were:
    inability to sleep, nausea, stomach and bowel irritationEdited by: FrankenChrist
  3. FrankenChrist

Reputation Points:
    Aug 20, 2004
    from belgium
    I got another e-mail. It says:

On New Year's eve I took ethylone, methylone, mdma and 2-ci all together in one gel cap. I took them with a meal and bowel irritation was considerably less than last time. Doses were also lower. Still eyeballed though.

In case you really, really insist on estimates:
    less than 40 mg of ethylone and methylone each, less than 50 mg of mdma, less than 20 mg of 2-ci.

Less than 1,5 hours later I already started feeling it. The first three substances came on first. Suddenly it (they) hit me. In one snap second I got real clear and light in the head and started getting pretty talkative. Being with the family was nice.

I was feeling energetic and excited so I took a bottle of coke and a bottle of water and hopped on my bike and rode into town, staring at neon signs, enjoying some very light rain and wind in my face. I picked up a couple of packs of gum at a night shop. It must have been around 23.30.

I got back home but didn't go inside. On the way, I stopped here and there to look at the fireworks. There was almost no one in the street. There were some bouts of light rain. The fireworks all came from isolated little parties and neighbourhood parties.

Orientation was getting somewhat difficult. Nevertheless, I was able to find an old narrow road through some fields and pastures, leading up to a hill top. The view was fascinating. The 2-ci was beginning to manifest itself. I just stood there, staring in the distance at all the lights, at the stars and the clouds, at the fireworks at least 6 km away. I stared up.

OEV: It was as if my vision had two layers. I could not distinguish whether movements and shape changes of clouds were real or not. I started seeing some little multicolour "twinklings". The starred sky behind some clouds seemed higher and bigger.

CEV: Kaleidoscopic with triangles that had black and white yin-yang halves inside, hooking into each other and spiraling. I could have completely remained into it and spaced out like that, had I wanted, but I realised that the weather wasn't that good to stay outside too long like that.

I got on my bike and rode off the hill (WHEEEE!). Looking back, I'm surprised I didn't fall. A little snow had remained on the narrow road. I had to break in short bursts (like an ABS-system in cars) and with my foot.

I went back home, it wasn't that far, 3 km or so. I must have done over 12 km that night, at a rather high speed. I had some bronchitis but luckily it didn't get worse because of my effort.

I chilled by watching some TV. There was a Mexican artsy drama from the year 2000, with parts in black and white and parts in colour. It was something with a religious/moral theme and a happy mellow end. The desert imagery was nice to look at. I also watched some other stuff. I saw part of some spectacle at the Vatican (I think it was the Vatican). It had a keyboard player (Vangelis? dunno), a choir, an orchestra, a laser show and a huge croud. It also showed pictures of John-Paul II and the lights were shaped like crosses. Pff. I felt as if the catholic church was showing off.

Then I went upstairs and turned on my computer. Reading the monitor was doable, but took some effort. First I listened to some goa and psy-trance and to wind down I put up some Tchaikovsky.

I went to bed, took 400 mg of l-tryptophan and read a magazine with art, literature, photography, articles and so on. The trip was getting more and more introspective. I stared at the ceiling and saw the higher, bigger, starred sky again, and some twinklings. I closed my eyes. I only got little sleep that night. The trip was getting more and more introspective, dissociating with my ego, forcing me to look at myself and inside myself.

My brain felt ... (fried?) as if it had been pushed too far. The day after I ate another 400 mg of l-trytphan and approx. 35 mg of effexor, an SNRI. (Currently not on anti-depressants, I still had it laying around.) Do you think this is overkill? Anyway, I don't feel that bad right now.
    Edit: feeling down very slightly at day+2 midday

Side effects: slight short-term memory impairment on day+0 and day+1. Otherwise fine.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2006