1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - etiquette when taking cocaine

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by ukman2508, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ukman2508

ukman2508 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi I would like to hear if any of these are social taboos when consuming coke.
    Swim has just purchased some coke with his own money and shared it with friends.

Is it ok to lick every last bit of powder out of the bag?
    Is it ok to scrape every last bit of powder from the table?
    Is it ok to lick your credit card afterwords?
    And scrape your dollar note for every last bit of powder left over?

Cheers guys.

2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    your coke, your money, your rules.

3. Nosferatus

Nosferatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    In line with etiquette or not, these are all extremely common. Splitting the bag with a friend and each licking the powder/chewing on yĆ³ur half was common among my social circle. Scraping powder off whatever surface its on only makes sense and is in no way unreasonable. Licking whatever one chopped the lines with is common too, whether the intention is to recover product or clean it is debatable. Scraping the bill one used to snort is definitely fiendish behaviour that will likely invite mockery, aside from being more or less useless, any cocaine left on there is going to be such a miniscule amount that trying to recover it is pointless. Remember also that cocaine is not particularly active orally, other than haveing a numbing effect, so licking it is more of a novelty intended not to completely waste it rather than an earnest attempt to recover it.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
  4. Motorway

Motorway Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would also consider the hygiene aspect of licking credit cards, work surfaces and more importantly notes. The notes have been passed among a hundred hands/places and so any germs are likely to be on the note which you may ingest. I know that personal hygiene falls low on peoples list when high on cocaine...

Cocaine is expensive so collecting off the table / scraping the bag are all good for me although I never lick cards or notes or anything for the reasons stated above, as potter said - your money, your rules though - and I agree.

5. questforstarfish

questforstarfish Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree with the above posts! Scraping off the dollar bill seems a little excessive and odd to me, especially considering how filthy money is, but the others are reasonable. I normally wipe the end of my credit card with my finger and then rub it on my gums for that numb feeling, but directly licking the card would look funny to me! With the bag- if it's your bag, go ahead and scrape it, but if it's someone else's leave it.

Generally none of this is rude, but it might look fiendish to be scraping and licking every surface that might have a miniscule amount of cocaine in it. I would say do one or two of these things at a time, but not all of them in one night!

6. kourtneylovee

kourtneylovee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I agree with potter!

Everyone I use with "licks the card/bag" but id rather not heres why...

As bad as coke already is I atleast try to practice a lil harm reduction. Cocaine weakens the enamel on your teeth. I have found that licking the excess and rubbing it on my gums has caused my teeth/gums to hurt. I absolutely wont do it!

7. Flush06

Flush06 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would think that licking your finger and rubbing it on the card or bill would be more hygenic for you and anyone else trying to get a numby.

8. Booty love

Booty love Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree with Potter completely but The most important, which you forgot to name is the dreaded last line, which you also get, since it is your money.

9. EuPhOriKa

EuPhOriKa Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Using a rolled-up dollar bill to snort any substance is unsanitary and can actually give you hepatitis C. It is better to use a sterile straw. There will be very little cocaine stuck on the dollar bill, if any. Not worth scraping the dollar bill. All other practices are common when snorting cocaine. But honestly, who cares? If you're snorting cocaine with someone else, they don't exactly have room to judge you! They're doing the same thing. Hope this helps.

10. a123456

a123456

Reputation Points:

this is not true.

it is true for such little amounts as in question here.

if you would snort that little amount that is talked of in this thread, you wouldnt feel anything as well.
    i wouldnt say this means the nose doesnt absorb cocaine too good ...

in peru and bolivia i saw quite some people with damaged noses using coke by wiping it into
    their mouth, preferred seemed the spaces between lips and tooth flesh, top and bottom, as well as under the tongue.
    and it was not all coke pasta, it was as well cocaine.

so if you put the same or a bit more in as you snort, you will definitely feel the effect not much less
    as with snort.
    it enters your body pretty much like if you snort it.
    it is just a question of the amount you use.

Tags: