1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Etizolam - brands/comparison/differences?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Spyder, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Spyder

Spyder Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
    I've been looking into the different 'Brands' of Etizolam and hope to build some information here with experiences and test results for the different versions out there. Etizex, Etizest, and Etilaam are the three I'm looking at right now and with information from (Source removed) I'm putting together a detailed comparison of the three.
    Looking forward to hearing of individual experience with any of these or any different that anyone may have experience with?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  2. Spyder

Spyder Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    The intent of the thread is certainly not a source discussion and I have meant no disrespect as I am well aware of this rule. Rather, the listed was/is willing to provide detailed Chem/MSDS type data which I plan to use once I can get this off the ground. Once I receive the rest of the data and can begin listing experience and tech data I believe it will become more clear. THANK YOU and apologies but as I mentioned I will make it proper and clear. THANK YOU!!!!

3. Cid Lysergic

Cid Lysergic Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from Calgary, Alberta
    It's a research chemical. How can it already have brands?

4. rxbandit

rxbandit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  5. Spyder

Spyder Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Etizolam brands are not the same as a 'Branded' bath salt. Outside the US, it is a commonly prescribed drug. It is given for reasons almost identical to Xanax. Here in the U.S. it's classified as a Research Chemical, but many of those other countries have it available right at the pharmacy. No different than we have our Alpraxolam made originally by Pfizer.

EDIT: Just to add. This is/was one of the main reasons to begin this thread. Looking across the various forums online you can find many many 'Experience' reports with some touting one brand while trashing another. If we first assume that each brand/tablet contains 1mg or Etizolam, then it's possible the inactives possibly cause noticeable effects...OR...placebo??? So, I'm hoping to build a little comparison here. I should be prepared to provide some data before long.
    THANKS....

6. MATTEE0077

MATTEE0077 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    54 y/o from Boston, MA, United States
    Etizolam does have a brand or at least a manufacturer. Which they sell for scientific research only. I dont know if im allowed here to state the manufacturer or a website that has been rock solid for their products and reliability.Be safe and be smart. Etizolam for me has been fantastic.

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    It is certainly not allowed to list vendors. Please read the rules if you are not sure. If you are not aware of the rules then this will likely cause problems.