TEK - Evaporating liquid out of a RC solution

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by raven3davis, Apr 21, 2005.

1. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Okay, so I have some rcs that are all dissolved in liquid and he kinda wants to snort some of the powder. If the powder is dissolved in vodka can you just evaporate off the vodka from the solution. This will probably take a while since it is only 40% alcohol but SWIM sees no reason why this wouldn't work. I was going to put the liquid into a deep pyrex, then put it on a heat source on a very low setting. Will this work. Also, can you smoke 2c-e or 2c-i. I have only read one report on it and the guy said he tripped hard for like 2.5 hours. Any iniformation would really help swim out because he wants to attempt snorting 2c-e tomorrow. Peace everyone! Edited by: raven3davis

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
  2. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    I am fully aware of the risks of snorting RCs, and this is why I am going to start low, with like 5mg. I am not some idiot who is going to snort a large amount or anyhing trust me.

3. Dimitri

Dimitri Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Snorting of 2c-e or 2c-i is possible.

You need about half - 2/3 of the oral amount - be carefull with dosing.
    You need to measure it exactly, cause 1 or 2 mg's more make a big
    difference on these substances.

BUT it burns incredebly (not so strong like piperazines, but it is
    really pain for about 15 Minutes & longer). Not compareble with
    speed or meth....you will have a burning face for a while until the
    effects take place in your brain & body. Most users I know don't
    recommend it & would never do it again. Just one said he doesn't
    care because of saving material.

Smoking of two substances is afaik impossible, meaning it doesn't has
    any effects. But that was just 2 threads from another Forum where
    alltogether 4 people tried it with no effect. One guy said it would
    work, but I very much doubt his information due to his mental state
    that was showed in his post [​IMG] and the fact that he was mixing some Tryptamines & weed with the 2c-e he smoked.

Edited by: Dimitri

4. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Okay so would I be able to evaporate the vodka out of my solution? I might not snort it, I just don't want to drink the damn vodka, it tastes shitty. I kinda wanna take it sublingually or just put it in a gelcap.

5. serpent

serpent Newbie

Reputation Points:
    if you were to snort any rc's i would suggest starting with a fifth of the oral threshold dose,then waiting an hour before supplementing with another fifth if you need.thats if physical safety was foremost in your mind.

6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    vodka simply evaporates away. to be honest, if you didn't know that, you probably have no business snorting rc's.

7. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Yea but vodka is also 60% water. I thought might be a little harder to evaporate the liquid off since most of the liquid is water and not vodka. Thanks for your help anyways though.

8. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    er?....DONT MAKE A SOLUTION OUT OF IT THEN. its not as though these things are ready made into solutions (other than the one obvious [​IMG]). I really dislike the idea of vodka as a solvent for liquid dosing. the liquid required for a dose often goes above 1 ml (ATROCIOUS!!!) a reasonablesuspension can be made from 95% alcohol and a bit of heat.such asuspension with a liquid dose of no more than a drop or two(1/5th to 1/10th ml, depending on substance)is a personal prefference.Edited by: allyourbase

9. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    You only have to take 10ml this way. Not hard at all. 10ml of vodka is nothing. For someone without a scale, I see absolutely no problem with this method. Your method seems good, but how do you measure a "drop?" I would use everclear but it is kinda expensive, and I would want the dose to be around 10ml which is too much everclear. Tell me about your drop method. That would be nice to just take a drop or two as your dose, but if you use a dropper for each drop that seems like it might take a whilte, and maybe each drop would be inconsistent. Fill me in on this method, it might a worth while method to use.

10. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I use the decanter on my vial.[​IMG] indoles are fairly consistent in terms of soluability. measure 20 ml of pure grain alcohol into a glass bottle with a decanter, then add 1 gram of your favorite material. seal it. then fill a small pan with vegetable oil, and put it on a stove on the lowest possible setting, let it heat up, then put your bottle in, leave the bottle in the oil for around 2 minutes. then take it, wipe it off, shake it like a bitch that owes you money, then put it back in for another 2 minute round, take it out shake again and you should have full suspension. I think PEA's are even easier to get into solution, at least, Ive never had any problems doing so.