Ever piss yourself on Salvia divinorum ?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by truestbet, May 24, 2005.

1. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i would never do that crap, but i watched a friend of mine, swim, smoke some 20x salvia extract for the first time, and he started to dance, but quickly passed out and fell on the ground and pissed himself. someone checked to see if he was still breathing, and he was, and he woke up 30 seconds later. when he woke up he looked around at everyone, didnt say anything, just got his stuff and left in a bad mood. Then he came back 3 hours later and apologized. seems like such a dirty drug to me after that. Any similar experiences?

2. Slug716

Slug716 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no never pissed myself but once when i came out of my Salvia "Trance" I had drool on my face and shirt

3. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I usually have sweat all over me an gotta take off at least my shirt. Persperation is a normal effect though.

4. Igotagun

Igotagun Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Everyones body chemistry reacts diferntly. It sux he had a bad exsperiance. theres a good user guide with some good info and tips on how to have a good exseriance

5. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have a friend who got really intense pins and needles on salvia, but that's the only bad ezperience besides the above that i have heard of.

6. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    Everybody reacts differently, and for swim, salvia is definitely not a party drug. </span>Especially when taken the first time, it
    makes sense to take a lot of care with set and setting. For swim that includes being with only one or a small number of people with whom there is a lot of openness and trust – in other words people with whom I would not be concerned/embarrassed if he did piss himself. I have never pissed his pants with saliva but can understand how such could happen given the intensity of the experience. Such does not make saliva dirty, but simply means that it is not appropriate for all purposes. When one chooses to step outside conventional reality, one should be prepared for the unconventional to occur.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2006
  7. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIM and his friend were trippin on salvia and my friend pissed all over our
    bathroom. I have never personally pissed myself on salvia and
    knock on wood that i dont!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2006
  8. pcon

pcon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    salvia is made for meditation, it is to help you become more intune
    with your inner self. when used properly like alone in a comfortable
    bedroom with candles and music take a deep long hit hold it for as long
    as you can, exhale, lay back and enjoy the
    ride....although, do not use alone if your not
    experienced.

9. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM knew someone who while using salvia convinced himself his fingars infront of his face were bars of a jail sell then proceeded to spit on them rubbing it all over his face saying im a dirty girl, we have all seen one another assing about on salvia and all came to it at the same time so it was cool and no one mentions it (much)

10. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Swim hit salvia x10 for his first time and ended up falling off a chair and crawling under a table thinking he was being folded up .didnt piss himself but wouldnt have been surprised if I had gotten a heart attack he was so petrified.so if someone pisses themself on the x20 i wouldnt be at all surprised.

11. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Pissed himself?? Haha! That's a funny story. Perhaps he should have gone before hitting the salvia.

12. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim's first experience on DMT involved pissing.. :) Right after his second huge hit, he felt an extreme sensation and an urge to urinate.. He got up and ran into the bathroom, where he thought something was floating in the toilet.. When he pulled out his manhood, it looked like a funny colored mushroom, and as he peed, the sound made by the trickling was incredibly humorous.. Then he looked at the wall, where an expanding coat rack was hanging on the wall, only it wasn't shaped the way it normally was.. I was quickly intrigued and spent the rest of the time in the bathroom, until his friends began to ask him if he was okay.. He came out chuckling, and ready for another blast!! ;)

13. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, I can see how you could piss yourself, it's logical to go to the bathroom before any sort of trip like this.

The only adverse affect I had was really sensitive skin(shirt felt really kinda itchy on me) for about an hour after.

14. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    A friend of a friend apparently pissed AND shit themselves when smoking 20x. But this guy wasn't the brightest kid on the block, and he really had no respect whatsoever for Salvia, nor did he really realize what he was getting himself into.

In a way, the dude deserved it.

I have never had anything like that happen to him. Like someone already said, it is logical to do your business before entering another realm.

15. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    It would be interesting to know if those who urinated, have any form of epilepsy.

16. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    [​IMG]

How do you shit yourself on salvia?!?

In a sort of related note, I remember having to take a piss while on a hardcore shroom trip and believing (and seeing) that his dick was melting. It was a really freaky experience, so I agree that if you are going to trip try and take care of business beforehand.

17. jardo

jardo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Hahah SWIM and I have no idea.. I'm only reporting what I've been told by a good friend of mine.

I suppose it is possible if you *really* have no idea what you are getting into. I beleive it was the dude's first time smoking Salvia and I'm really not quite sure how experienced he was with psychedelics anyway...

Just plain stupidity, imho. The gods were pissed! (No pun intended :crazy)

18. Synchronium

Synchronium Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    SWIM pisses like a powerful horse when he wakes up in the morning after tripping on salvia the night before. SWIM mentioend that it comes out of him like a yellow cable.