ever use a nasal spray for Research Chemicals

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Van_sky, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Van_sky

Van_sky Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just had a thought, haven't tried it yet. attach a spray nozzle from a saline nose spray bottle to a graduated syringe. make your rc mix and measure your dose. insert in nose and spray.

2. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^please stay above the waistline with the nozzle.

otherwise, i'm sure the BL crew would welcome you with open, ahem... ;-)

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    it sounds like it would work, sending the rc into you nasal passages, it'll still get there like other psychoactives used nasally, i would suspect

4. psitryp

psitryp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nasal administration of research chemicals can be risky business. As Shulgin has pointed out we don't really know if it's the parent chemical or a metabolite that is the active substance. I've been involved in some research concerning nasal administration of drugs and I know that cells in the nasal cavity do express a number of CYP-enzymes that could potentially metabolise research chemicals making them potentially harmfull (2-ct-7?). The nasal route also is a shortcut thorugh the blood-brain-barrier so one should be wary of the dosages administred.
    To answer the question. Yeah It would probably work.

5. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    aside from the obvious dangers of braffing an RC, and the FURTHER unresearched dangers of insuffulating a LIQUID based RC, i
    d say as long as you're certain that each spray will yield the same amount of water you're set

that said, I wonder if the CIA ever tried to spike Castro's Bidet with anything?

6. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree that consistant dosages could be a problem. What if the majority of the chemical floated or sank? What if the substance doesn't dissolve in water? There are many what ifs so one should exercise caution and research what You is planning on doing before doing it.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Next Up: Boring a hole in the skull with an electric drill. How many drops of a 10% 2-CE soln. in H2O would be a good dose?

I mean seriously folks - why put an Research Chemical in a nasal spritzer? Why? Under the tongue of a Goat works great. Orally given to Penguins causes quite a good flap. Why do you want to play Dristan with them? I realize they are playing with using a THC analogue in this fashion, but the people behind this are certifiable.

8. blackwolf

blackwolf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I agree fully with Nagognog2. There is no reason to put thse chems up your nose. they work perfectly well ingested, and are much safer that way.I believe the only deaths from 2ct7 happend after they had insufflated the dose. Some of these chemicals can be highly unpredictable when snorted.
    Thats my t cents anyways.....take it or leave it

9. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

unfortunately you are incorrect. There was a death reported of a seattle man who had ingested an unknown amount of 2C-T-7 along with mdma. Also oral doses of 2C-E and 2C-T-21 have also proven deadly...once each i believe although it could be more who knows...

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Please find details/links to these deaths. You need to be able to back up what you are claiming here. I have never heard of anyone dying from either 2-CE or 2-CT-21.

11. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ^2C-T-21 finger licking parapalegic, dead as, hence my warnings about said drug and energetic blockage along the spinal column, 21 is a very potent kundalini activator.

12. blackwolf

blackwolf Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thank you for clearing that up, but I dont understand why its unfortunate I was incorrect on one of the deaths. Also Its worth a mention that the only death from 2C-T-7 that did not include MDMA was the insufflated one.

I have not seen actually proof of the death form 2C-E, not that I doubt it, but all I have seen is second hand rumors. The 2C-T-21 death I have read about and know that it is infact true. This was one of the reasons some of the web tryp vendors got life.

That being said, I was not incorrect in stating that snorting the 2C series can lead to unpredictable effects, and often lead to a increase in negative effects and body load. This I can tell from personal experience and research from over the last 10 years. I still stand by my opinion that there is no need to snort these chemicals.