Opinions - ewww: Xanax (Alprazolam) tastes bad!

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by Wraith, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Wraith

Wraith Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Alaska, U.S.A.
    Swim just chewed a xanax .5mg and it was horrible how do you people stand it and esp when swim read to put it under you're tongue and let it disssolve I would gag. Everything he chased it with gave it a foul taste until he found a strawberry yogurt drink and the taste was gone. welll I am up late and was just seeing if anyone else has taken any zanies and if so how far along are you?

2. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    first off, chewing xanax is dumb if you ask swim, xanax is a fast acting lipid soluble benzo, meaning snorting isnt really an option but why would someone want it to act faster than it does? if its that big of a deal either learn an extraction and shoot it (sounds crazy to swim) or parachute it in a thin layer of toilet paper after bashin it up real fine into powder.

If you want a legit answer that swim doubts you'll try... go for a xanax enema... if so there is a thread on it already if you search for it.

3. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yes, Xanax tastes foul. There's no reason to chew them - Xanax is one of the fastest-acting drugs I know of.

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Is it just the binders in the pill that taste so bad? my friend was sold a capsule with 3mg of xanax and he opened it up to taste the powder and it did not taste anything like a regular xanax pill.

In my experiences, xanax has always tasted awful. They should just use cherry flavored binders or something to cover the taste up. yukk. Does anyone know which binders cause it to taste so foul?

5. Wraith

Wraith Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Alaska, U.S.A.
    he tried it as a experiment not to gett a harder affect

6. Kristy

Kristy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, Xanax tastes foul that way I say....Lorazepam though, is tasteless.