1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - experiences with am-1248

Discussion in 'Cannabinoids' started by FUTURISTIC_LINGO, Nov 7, 2011.

1. FUTURISTIC_LINGO

FUTURISTIC_LINGO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey, Does anyone have AFOAF who has had any experiences with AM-1248?

2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had a dream that I had ordered it for the first time from a reliable vendor and found it very very weak compared to other AM testing,

3. hatrix

hatrix Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My cat received 250mg of AM-1248 on Saturday. He got around to smoking some Sunday night. His experience was a very scary one. My cat OD'd on the cannabinoid.

He unwrapped the damp looking clumpy substance contained in foil and tried to measure around 5-10mg on his scale. For some reason this substance didn't want to come up on the scale easily. My cat could only get it to show weight at about 30mg. He decided to weigh that amount and then eye ball a very very small portion. This was a bad mistake. He's aware eyeballing is bad, but seeing as the weighed amount wasnt to crazy, he figured he could do it safely.

He scrapped some powder onto Cannabis ash inside of his water pipe and took a decently large hit. He held the hit in for about 10 seconds and exhaled. Almost instantly he knew this was a mistake. His vision started to become super bright and glossy and everything was extremely vibrant. He knew he was becoming way to high and his heart started to feel like it was going to explode out of his chest. His heartbeat seemed like it was incredibly fast but looking back now he doesn't think it was anything extreme. He was experiencing the "fear" as others have described it.

He thought he was going to die, that this was the end and he fucked up bad. My cat tried laying down and closing his eyes while listening to music. It didn't help to keep his mind off it. He just could not calm himself down no matter how much he told himself it would be over soon.

Thankfully after 20-30 minutes my cat was back at baseline. Very short acting substance. My cat says that in regular dosages AM-1248 is a delightful cannabinoid, equally enjoyable to his other favorite cannabinoids such as AM-2201 and JWH-122.

My cat does recommend it, but he also recommends extreme caution when weighing this substance. No one wants to experience the fear associated with an OD.

My assumption with the above post is that a tolerance was present. My cat had no cannabinoid tolerance present when using as he was abstaining from any so as to fully experience the new cannabinoid.

4. godlike1213

godlike1213 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sounds a lot like my freakout on am-2233, the fear sucks! Becareful with the AMs, it seems everytime I give a new am a first go, or do one with no tolerance, I tend to get "the fear"

5. cannabinoia

cannabinoia

Reputation Points:
    My friends pet donkey agrees with the previous warnings and cautions for the AM series, a little goes a long way. For any AM series i would start with about 100-200 micrograms and work up from there, adding 100mcg increments, and waiting at least 20 minutes before increasing dose.

6. Dr.Clamdigger

Dr.Clamdigger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    So far I’ve only read complete nonsense on this thread. Monkey#7 Is currently obtaining a sample of Am-1248 and a full report will soon be submitted.

7. d42kn355

d42kn355 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Someone sampled too much AM-1248 ;)

My Feline friend Ziggui was wondering the comparison on CB selectivty over AM-1248 and AM-2201. Ziggui wishes to know if the onset is as intense as AM-2201 and if there is any sense of visual impairment?
    AM-2201 tends to make Zigguis neck and shoulders very tense, and is hoping to find some kind of replacement for AM-2201.

8. Dr.Clamdigger

Dr.Clamdigger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nutrient: Am-1248

Molecule: 1-[(N-methylpiperidin-2-yl)methyl]-3-(adamant-1-oyl)indole

Dose: 7-12mg (eyeball) Dose Note: defiantly not as potent as Am-2201 should need about 80% more of the nutrients to start then reapply in same increments until desired effect is reached.

Application: Vaped off glass apparatus

Duration: (20-30min main effect) (up to 90min comedown on larger dose)

Description: A white slightly chalky powder that was strangely sweet

Effect Summery: Monkey#7 applied a fair amount of Am-1248 to his garden kicked in somewhat fast. Monkey#7 noticed enhanced visuals (more vibrant and glossy) and a nice uplifting effect with hints of stimulation ,but does get pretty intense and “rushy” at doses around 10mg. Noticeably weaker than Am-2201 but let us remember just how retardedly strong Am-2201. Overall a refreshing change, Am-1248 is a unique noteworthy chem. that tested with good results.

Yours truly, Clamdigger PhD.
    “The doctor will see you now.”

9. jonnyd

jonnyd Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok please people these are highly active research compounds you never ever vape pure chem. Its a freaking death wish, You do know that if you where to eat a G of that you would most likely go into respitory failiure I have heard and seen nothing but bad results from newbies vaping pure chem. Next Time Make yourself a 30/1 ratio blend hit it once and wait 5 min if you have a good vendor u will be sativa stunned