Experiences with goo?

Discussion in 'Hashish & BHO' started by 2ill4brasil, Jun 10, 2005.

1. 2ill4brasil

2ill4brasil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I've been smoking a lot these past few months, weeks straight with 2-3 day breaks in between for various reasons, and by doing my tolerance for marijuana has gone up significantly. I had read that tolerance for bud can't be developed but if that's true it doesn't apply to me.

anyway I still smoke, but to get a GOOD high I'd have to smoke at least about half an eighth by myself to get messed up like I used to get when I first started off.

So the other day my friend offered me some goo (same as kif? (sp)) randomly. I smoked probably 2 bowls, and one personal bowl dipped in goo, all from a nice PHX bong (supposedly worth $400), and all I can say is I was MESSED UP after that. Immediately after the last goo hit everything began morphing, the table in front of me got huge, my friend next to me on the sofa got really far away. And of course me and my friend were laughing uncontrollably all the way home. Walking up the street I'd look at people walking by me and start laughing hysterically. I was also supposed to meet with some girl later that night but I could NOT talk on the phone so I ended up going back and crashing. Definitely a great experience, and I highly recommend it, especially to habitual smokers who wanna revive their high without taking a long break =)

just thought I'd share my experience

anyone else feel the same way about this? any cool experiences?

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Goo? what is goo if i can ask?

Kief is the crystals that have fallen off the bud or were ground out in a grinder and went into a screen (only in 3 chamber grinders.1 chamber to grind, 1 to hold ground, 1 to hold crystals/kief (a small screen filters out the crystals/thc/kief) Usually kief smells like a spice and it will take only a small layer on the top of a bowl to be extremely high. There is no dipping buds into kief maybe sprinkling them with it but you'd have to have a lot of kief to want to dump some on a bud, instead of just putting it on the top of a packed bowl.

I know that when i first started smoking, i started off with a gram and that would last me a few days, then i started to smoke more and more where a gram would last a sitting. I say that it all depends on how you smoke, and how many people you smoke with. If you smoke alone or with one other person, hell bowls/bongs/gravity bongs are the way to go. Blunts are good for up to 5 people (an average blunt i say). I have never ever had an experience like you did off of kief and i have smoked a decent amount, there is a specific coffee grinder at Bennys (a store like wallmart) that will collect kief like there is no tomorow. so i have had my run-in's with it.

I wish i could have that feeling off of smoking bud, that'd be intense. Try making yourself a gravity bong sometime, it's a real good high, and you will be high for hours. I do 2-3 a day, and that will keep me high almost all day, today before work i did 1 and was high for 5hours, not bad for a wake and bake.

Muirner

3. 2ill4brasil

2ill4brasil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    I guess it was just "industrial" kief. He bought it from the club, so it was pretty strong stuff. Even came in a plastic container w/ a label and everything. And yea he had a shitload of it (he does some business on the side) so there was a lot of it. I guess I just wasn't used to it, I'm just glad it worked as well as it did =)

i haven't tried a gravity bong yet, was gonna try one today but didn't have time to blaze

SWIM just got ahold of some pretty strong trainwreck today though, so maybe I will give the gravity bong a try w/ that stuff tomorrow[​IMG]

4. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    There is "Peanut Butter" . . . This May be Goo.

I went to a Buyers Club today. I asked about "Goo" ... she said that (she thinks) Goo is another name for Peanut Butter. OK, that being said: What is Peanut Butter?

It is a hardened Hash Oil, made from Kief. And Kief is the pollen found on Pot plants. Its THC is extracted from this pollen. Instead of being dark brown, it is a light brown (hence its name, Peanut Butter).

It is solid at Room Temperature. To use it: heat up a knife, touch it to the Butter; it melts gently; place 2 drops on some Pot, and smoke it up.

I tried this Stuff myself, two years ago. I got a half-gram. A little bit goes a long way. It is Powerful, and Psychedelic. It has a heavy Body Load, and pumps up my Blood Pressure a bit. It Hits hard, and lasts for an extra hour ... then, another hour or so of after-affects (happily tired, slowing thoughts, a slight tension).

It was certainly a Good experience. Now that I'm thinking about it again, I will probably get some very soon and remind myself how Powerful it is. Try it ... you'll like it.

5. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've tried this before, few puffs of the J got me feeling good![​IMG]

6. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
  7. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Only thc-products I has ever done are buds, leaves & hash. No oils and stuff :S

8. beentheredonethatagain

beentheredonethatagain Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    canabinal is what it sounds like to me, it is called " T " , short for thc.
    The stuff hasn't been around my world in over 20 years. I don't know the chemistry make up of it, but it is powder like angel dust, and either smoked but mostly snorted, the junkies of course did what they do. But I know its nothing like hash , kief, hash oil. I do realize that thc is the fun marijuana has in it, but like I said peanut butter " t " aint like that kind of high, more like what angel dust was, and I don't mean pcp dips either ( that stuff (pcp) is really wack ).

I am dreaming one day to gain some more knowledge on the subject of "T" and it's chemistry

9. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have seen a black sticky strain that goes by the name of goo around here. Its not an oil or product though just some one hit wonder buds. Swim hears this is the strain name or at least the nickname for it. Not quite sure if this is what You is speaking of though

Tags: