Experiences - Experiencing Unhuman Powers/Paranormal Effects on Mushrooms

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by big-lester, Apr 26, 2005.

1. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Yo, Last time I toke some shrooms I toke about 0.7 gr of dryed hawaian and I was tripping very good and I was talkingto a friend of my and an other friend of my who was sitting almost behind me about 2 m and he throwed his cap at me and I toke that cap out of the air without looking at it, it was very confusing for me because I could remember that I saw the cap right in front of me but my other friend told me that a was looking at him al the time while I took the cap out of the air behind me, soo... I would like to know if someone else had has some kind of experience on shrooms like this. Thank u

2. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i got a crazy sence of power i cant even describe.. like i could do anything .. i was above everyone.

but no , ive never done anything though , most of the time i can hardly walk[​IMG]

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Under the influence of psychedelics it sometimes seems as if many hidden capacities are at hand. Under the influence of acid My friends and I used to run down abysses. When I later looked into one of them soberminded, I was amazed how the hell we could have all made it downalive. But it seems like if it is a chance in a million to put your feet down right, I'd make that one in a million chance every step. Naturally. Just because the body is at one with the soul. I then felt that one glimps of doubt, would have disastrous effects. But do not try this; I may just be a lucky bastard and you might wind up dead.

Another example is one time we went running on the beach barefooted. Beach was full of shells. We ran for miles, top gear, far above normal capacity for such a distance. Then at one point we stopped and meditated at a peer for a while. Looked at the many sheels around. Most of them where broken. They where sharp. Strange that we didn't cut our feets open. We checked but not a scratch. Running back we didn't get 100 meters, without cutting our feet open.

4. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ive heard that in a group were all are on psychadelics a telepathic bond can be formed. or maybe you realized that this was all in your heaed and that you can do what ever you want [​IMG] just maybe

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Telepathic effects are very common under the effects of halucinogens, but how you percieve that is a very subjective thing. Is it part of the drugged effects or is it real. Almost all evidence can be explained or asserted to the effects, which doesn't say anything about the nature of the telepathic effects.

6. C bob

C bob Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Florida, U.S.A.
    Went with a bud to see the 5th Element on a strip at the theater he was sober. According to him and witch I barely remember during the part with the blue chick sings I tightened up and twitched simultaneously the brackets blew at the theater. Could be coincidence or the crawling lightning exploded out of me and pop the fuse.

7. Blue_Water_Flower

Blue_Water_Flower Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    SWIM squatted and balanced on the edge of the chair with wheels. Had a piece of chocolate, cigarette, lighter and a piece of shroom in one hand. Managed to manipulate all 4 objects bite and inhale and light them. Partner later on said it was amazing how I did not drop them.

1. Oct 25, 2013
  8. Smona

Smona Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    One of the most remarkable effects my friend told me about when he was triping on shrooms was that he felt complete control over his reality. As in, he could change the state of his mind and by so doing, actually change reality. I would consider that a superpower, even if it's not physical. It's like telekinesis, only nobody else can see it x)

9. Rocko

Rocko Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ITT: Psychedelic substance user's friends trick them into believing they process supernatural capabilities.

Oh, you guys...