1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Smoking - Experimenting with different liquids to use in meth bongs ......

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by kindbanana, Oct 30, 2012.

1. kindbanana

kindbanana Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi all ,

AFOAF has tried putting different cough sweets in the water inside his meth bong ...it tastes yummy ! Cherry flavour is very nice !

It adds another dimension to his religious ICE ceremonies ....

Does anybody else do this ?! Is AFOAF crazy ?!

AFOAF was thinking about trying other liquids , can you guys answer some questions for AFOAF please before he risks his health ( as usual ! ) :

1. AFOAF wants to know if it is ok to use Red bull ( more energy!!!) instead of water in the meth bong ? (If the Red bull has a diminishing effect on the ICE high AFOAF loves sooooo much AFOAF does not want to use it !)

2. AFOAF was thinking about a good shot ( s ) of " Jim bean " or another alcoholic beverage ; or a nice smooth alco- pop ?!

3. AFOAF wants to know if you drink the liquid in the bong after the last crystal of the day/ nights / s does it have a REAL effect on you ?!

Kind Wishes from AFOAF ....

2. Glockoma

Glockoma Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    1. SWIM doesn't know whether or not the redbull would have ill effects on the ice but swim would be lead to believe it could damper its effects because redbull is quite acidic and acids tend to break down amphs in swims experience. Ex redbull or orange juice and adderall lowers the duration while bases on the other hand produce better absorbtion rates in the stomach.

2. SWIM wouldnt reccomend adding alcohol because the vapor from the alcohol hurts to inhale and is rough on the lungs.

3. SWIM has no experience with this in regards to ice but swim would assume it could produce a mild effect because amphetamines are generally water soluble. SWIM sometimes crushes up adderall and dissolves it in water then drinks it from a shot glass.

3. ccblaine

ccblaine

Reputation Points:
    MsTweak was told then did LITTLE research on it, says you should do more, after heavy use on a warb (meth bong), if you use JUST-WATER...WATER-ONLY... no candy or gatorade... NOTHING-
    ((maybe before use when totally clean, put some mouth wash in there, shake up, dump out and let dry...MsTweaks homemade has minty freshness taste n think Architect did that))
    -and the warb water will crack back. She recalls something about puting it on a hot plate in the microwave or something? not sure, She wants to research now :) you should too!
    good luck!
    P.S. Meth Bongs are available at some smokeshops like where theyd sell whip its and crackers and weed pipes/bongs and whatever. They're street name is Warb(lor-think thats how its spelt) when you go into store is called Oil Lantern (like glass dick is called Oil Burner) if they dunno what it is, point it out
    GL

4. Wyowendy

Wyowendy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    drinking the krong water/ice tea/or whatever else you use in the bong will totally jack you up!

5. Jayhal

Jayhal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I'd recommend something light and only slightly sugary, like Vitamin water or the like. Even 100% juices work well, though you might want to dilute with some water depending on what type of juice. It'll give the vapors a nice slightly fruity sweet flavor.

The liquid used will definitely have a certain amount of the substance, but I wouldn't recommend trying to ingest it, aside from the substance, the water will contain the other impurities you want to avoid. One idea might be to either let the liquid evaporate, or cook off the liquid, then assess visually and with a crack-back/heat test as to whether there is anything salvageable left.

6. derpahderp

derpahderp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I would suggest anything kool-aid, otter pops (unfrozen), and most citrus or fruity drinks.

idk about the 3 questions posted however you might not want stale alcohol, energy drinks mixed in with another chemical and lastly I would not recomment drinking after (again due length of time). Im sure it will make it taste a bit better though.

7. baldurmoon

baldurmoon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have not specifically tried this with a meth bong, but have experimented with different beverages in weed bongs and hookahs. As far as I can tell, you will not get a different high from different drinks - e.g., Red Bull in your bong will not wake you up, booze will not make you drunk. If you want to have a drink on top of your smoke sesh, you're better off just pouring yourself one.

Adding Kool-Aid or other tasty drinks WILL give your smoke a nice fruity flavor though, which is fun. :)

And finally, you're not going to get much out of drinking the remaining liquid except perhaps a nasty taste in your mouth. Meth in vapor form is NOT water soluble, so most of the drug will make it into your system through regular smoking. What's left in the bong water will most likely just be some of the impurities/cut in the bong water.

8. Saber44

Saber44 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My dealer used to use cherry kool-aid and the red jolly ranchers

9. Allupato

Allupato

Reputation Points:
    Yakult!!!! Grape flaour. Its like getting high in heaven :vibes:

10. chaos32

chaos32 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My cousin used to drop Jolly ranchers in the water, and she was never really interested in drinking the water, however she does know someone who tried shooting the water once, they got really bad cotton fever (cotton fever is actually just a blood infection... Not a piece of cotton in your blood, contrary to popular belief).Her friends story scared her so bad she never thought of ingesting the water in ANY method.

11. Rocksbro

Rocksbro Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If you want to re-use the bong water (ie, steam it off and be left with a few more hits), then use water only.

If you just want to drink what's left at the end of your sesh (and yes, it will give you a good buzz), then go nuts, the bong is your oyster and you're the chef.

I wouldn't suggest dense liquids or alcohols, and in my experience, keeping the liquid flat (no carbonated beverages) makes for a better time (I have no science behind this claim).

12. ccblaine

ccblaine

Reputation Points:
    cotton fever is caused by the endotoxin spread by the bacteria Enterobacter agglomerans that colonizes cotton plants.
    reuse of cottons increases chances of cotton fever.
    but IMHO thats something ppl WAY over stress about. honestly, the shit that could happen bc you dont use a cotton bc you are afraid of cotton fever, is WAY worse.
    I have experienced cotton fever before when i was and intravenous heroin user. im not going to lie, it ****ing sucks (pardon my french), but id rather go through something not much, if any, worse than withdrawing (which i did CONSTANTLY due to lack of funds to support my habbit) than shoot a chunk or something the cotton could have stopped that ends up killing me or forcing me to have my arm amputated, ya know?

so definitely do use a cotton, or clean cigarette (non-menthol) filter, as a filter.
    just a piece of info for any one who may not know.

13. derpahderp

derpahderp Silver Member

Reputation Points:

14. SB1981

SB1981

Reputation Points:
    Second to the needle, a meth bong is awesome for a quick onset. That was the only way I was able to get big hits. I was never great at the pipe.

15. HtD_420

HtD_420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I once took a shot of bong water. Tasted like shit & didn't give me a rush. Its probably the weakest way to get high since there isn't much meth in the water anyways. Especially if it didn't give me that sudden rush when I took the shot. But it does taste very very bad.. Do it!:)

16. jamesfromvegas

jamesfromvegas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well I seem to recall once upon a time that if you take the bong water and place it in a microwave safe container "glass measuring cup" then turn it on until it boils off all the water. Careful not to cook too long cause u might burn it. then, scrape it up into a pile dump sum acetone on it swirl a cupple times then dump it on a paper towel and wa la back u got sum of what u smoked safe for all uses ... so i seem to recall once upon a time.

17. G1_tweaker

G1_tweaker

Reputation Points:
    Best I've tried was blue Gatorade, but green cordial wasn't bad either

18. gayice

gayice

Reputation Points:
    AFOAF puts strong minty sweets in, the clear looking boiled sweet type ones not powdery ones! The more strong mentholly the better, it gets a lovely intense flavour too.

AFOAF has also experiemented with mixing a bit of fruity drinks in with the water, mmm appley minty flavoured smoking!

19. razmage

razmage Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    mio energy works real well i dont know how it reacts to amps though but any one drop drink mix works good for taste no sugar so crack back is cleaner i suppose

20. Biscuit the Crack-Cat

Biscuit the Crack-Cat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've tried peach iced tea, which was ok, as well as Sunny D orange drink. So far the best tasting filler I've had was orange Tang-it made absolutely freaking delicious tasting smoke! Yum yum!