Experiences - Experimenting With Integrating LSD With Everyday Activities

Discussion in 'LSD' started by sshsirp123, Jul 2, 2006.

1. sshsirp123

sshsirp123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I was curious to know if anyone has ever experimented with LSD by integrateing it within your day(going to work,driving,meeting with people, etc), or used it as a learning tool,by this SWIM mean in more reference to your subjective world.I know this maybe difficult to understand or grasp based upon your perspective of this drug, but I think theres a big void on how LSD maybe be taken advantage of to its fullest.Let SWIM know what you all think.

2. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would disagree with people doing this. Tripping while DRIVING, would just put yourself and others at danger.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
  4. sshsirp123

sshsirp123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I do not condone or suggest anyone driving while tripping, but I have experienced in very small doses of LSD his awareness was increased, and all around his driving ability is much better.I am just interested to see if others ever integrate LSD withing their lives, but treating it like it was just like any other day.

5. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    take it and try to sit still and silent for the whole time ... that's an experiment - doing everyday stuff is easy.

6. sshsirp123

sshsirp123 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    I do enjoy meditateing while on LSD, but that wasn't what SWIM meant as experimenting. Is there not anyone who was ever interesting in learning a new skill, and with the help of LSD, was able to master it rather easily.

7. KrisonsiD

KrisonsiD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    actualy me and a friend of mine are quite new to the effects of LSD, i just graduated from highschool and over the past few months have been experimenting with the psychological effects that the drug seems to have on my mind. After doing LSD for the first time, we realised how much potential this drug has as a learning tool.

Instead of doing LSD for the "visual trips" and "trails", ive found to be much more motivated to do it for the purpose of expanding our mind. i joined the forum to see if anyone else has used LSD for the same reason. Dont get me wrong though, i find the visual trips just part of all the fun! but the way it effects my thought process, it seems as though it lifts this cloud out of my mind allowing everything to be crystal clear. Just recently we started documenting out "revelations" that we've developed on our sid trips.

has anyone else had similar experiences? if so... message me too. cause i want to talk to you!

(<

8. Grievous Revolution

Grievous Revolution Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    Similarly, I believe that acid is a powerful tool, and with the right mindset and intent, can be used to benefit humanity in general.
    There is just something about the clarity of the thought process while on LSD.
    I am far from an experienced user, but have done significant amounts of research on LSD. And have tried it twice. I plan to further experiment with LSD in the near future.
    Does anyone else feel that LSD is far more than a hallucinogen?

Keep in mind, that in the 60s, LSD was administered for very cheap, and even for free, because people believed that LSD would benefit humanity.

9. -k4ge

-k4ge Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from earth
    I have done two experiments much like the ones you speak of.

The first experiment was one tab of semi-potent LSD. SWIM then drove around town, car broke down, fixed car, interacted with friends, without much of anyone noticing anything.

The next experiment was held months later, on july 1st of 2006 to be exact, one drop of liquid LSD was administered at 12pm, right after waking up, and 3 drops at 6pm, for an entire day experience.

10. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have done just about every normal everyday thing you can think of on LSD, as well as a large number of crazy things while trippin.. I believe it just enhances everything, but without being very mentally strong and prepared, outside influences can have a big effect on your trip.. This can cause problems for some people.. Also, driving while tripping balls isn't a great idea, especially at night.. The lights overwhelm swim, sometimes, but during the day, he is usually okay, but it's dosage dependent for him, of course...

11. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Kris and Grievous, please read the rules & edit your posts. Self-incrimination is not allowed here.

12. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ah okay ... but for me that is the most hard skill there is - shutting your mouth - and not let normal reactions happen.

i don't think that any skill is mastered better with lsd than without - on the contrary maybe.

IF there is something diffrent it would in the first place be in the mind. so it would be a skill about mind powers. so i still think being quit and shutting up is the master skill - :)

13. jaguarangel

jaguarangel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The Hofmann papers contain scientific experiments done with various professionals who used LSD for problem solving. Erowid has these reports available. There have been people who microdosed for antidepressant purposes.

14. mushroom-man

mushroom-man Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM's friend has had "Cluster Headaches" and found out as a teenager that LSD via Orange Sunshine was a cure. He found that only 1/8 hit (~150uG hits) was enough to prevent the headaches from occurring. Low dose LSD (~20-30uG) can act as a "smart drug" to some. It enhances creativity and also empathy with others. Pure LSD is really quite a safe drug in low doses, and yes in high doses (50-500 uG) for those who are mentally prepared. Do not operate dangerous equipment when dosing high though!

Regards

Mush