1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - Experimenting with suboxone strips

Discussion in 'Buprenorphine' started by r0tanddecay, Sep 12, 2012.

1. r0tanddecay

r0tanddecay Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am the type of person that enjoys just about all drugs, but is not regularly using (besides scripts and a chronic daily dose of the chronic). At one point in his life, I was pretty much doing whatever he could get his hands on that day so he does have somewhat of a psychological tolerance to just about all classes of drugs. Now, I have been "clean" of any type of opiate going on about ten months now. His question is how much of a suboxone strip would be safe to eat while slowly redosing to achieve the real peak of his experience? He is aware that the strips contain naloxone, but thinks it would be a waste to spend the money on a strip to take all at once with no tolerance when he can get just as high from a smaller piece and not have to worry about the effectiveness of the naloxone. The last time I used an opiate, he insufflated half of a 40 mg Opana ER, split into about 4 lines with about 10 - 15 mins in between each line. This was the most doped he has ever gotten and since his friend has access to suboxone all the sudden, he would like to get that feeling once more.

awww.naabt.org_tl_film_cut_dime.jpg

The picture attached shows a 4 mg strip, he is not sure yet on the mg content of the strips he will be receiving.
    He would use the same method as shown and just place the piece of strip on his tongue until it dissolves.

2. euphoria62

euphoria62 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i would start of with .25mg to .5mg and wait at least an hour before redosing.Suboxone peak takes a while(1.5 to2.5 hours)

3. r0tanddecay

r0tanddecay Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

4. gncssm77

gncssm77 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i think .5 mg is way low. At that dose you will just be pissed off. Start off at 2 mg at lowest. I always reccomend my friends when I give them some of mine to just take half nad there not big opiae users at all.

5. Nieder196

Nieder196 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I started at taking just half and felt perfect. Suboxone is weird to me though. The first day I took half a strip and felt great. Then the next day i took a whole strip and didn't even feel as good as I did the day before when I took half... Has anyone else experienced this?

6. poop mayer

poop mayer Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you want to potentiate your high, don't put it under your tongue. What I have done in the past, is to cut them up into REALLY small pieces, do a decent bit, blow it, press nostrils together to keep from dripping, but the strips are MUCH smalled than a regular pill when it comes to mass, so its nice to not get drip.

poop mayer added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Sublingual tolerance to bupe increases dramatically, which is why it's a maintenance drug.
    SL BA: 45%
    Intranasal BA: 90%

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  7. Bradezilla

Bradezilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from U.S.A.
    Back when I was very opiate naive, he would get trashed, sometimes puking, on about 1.5mgs. Try .75- 1mg