Expert potheads needed...

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by D(a)StoNeR, Mar 23, 2007.

1. D(a)StoNeR

D(a)StoNeR Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey everybody, I smoked 3 bowls with this girl of a strain called Orange Haze (California Orange Bud x Silver Haze) out of a bong. She's only 15 years old and weighs about 100 pounds, I am 16 and a very heavy pot smoker, as is she, I weigh 185. After smoking the 3 bowls I was soooo damn stoned, when he walked it felt as if he was walking on a trampoline, and he kept thinking he was going to fall down when he was standing on solid ground, he also had the giggles quite terribly, and after about an hour it was almost impossible to stand up, another friend who was with them in the closed up room had caught quite a contact.

But anyway, on to the point, this girl who I smoked with, him and her are kinda at a war over who gets ahold of the best weed, after smoking his weed(and baby hittin the damn bong), she says "I'm not even high, I have a headache and that's about it..." Now, he knows from the way he felt that there is no way she can not be high, I think she is just putting on because she knows she can't match this fucking weed, what do you guys think? I don't even think she was hitting it properly on purpose...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That is the Orange Haze...

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I can't make much from photo 1 & 3. Photo 2 could be of good weed, but it's hard to say.
    What I can give you a decisive statement about is that we do not allow minors on drugs forum. So, please come back when you are 18.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LoL Wow, even with a big green link glaring into your eyes at the top of each page that say "Forum Rules" they still aren't being read.

Maybe require people to type out the rules word for word, from memery, one rule at a time when they join? LoL

4. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    In SWIM's experience sharing that certain herb with younger individuals, they don't seem to be all that proficient at the inhaling process. Swim recalls a time when he decided to share some of the best northern lights he had had in a long time with a group of younger ladies and even though I was blasted after one or two joints, they kept insisting they didn't feel a thing, and to roll up another, after another. I seem to have gotten off track, sorry.

5. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim learnt many years ago, don't do drugs with minors. Damn good way to get in jail.

6. Frankenstein[[S.L]]

Frankenstein[[S.L]] Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Drugs Are Bad Mkay,
    Are You or Your Friends Prescribed That Marijuana?
    Plus Swim and this young lady are both underaged...what are you doing hanging out with them?

oh and that doesnt look like very good bud...and deffenitly thats not a lot. so if thats what got your friends high then they are deffenitly noobz, or fucking dank weed...but i think they are noobz.

no offence.

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The weed looks above average, no reason to knock the kids weed. He just needs to go grow up a bit and come back.

8. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from costa_rica
    brownies take care of that problem...

9. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Although I am just going by the poor quality pictures he would say it is okay bud. I have seen worse and has seen better.

As for you's friend, maybe she did get stoned and just lied or maybe she didn't get stoned due to not inhaling properly or maybe she smokes more potent weed than what You had.

Either way she should have felt something apart from a headache

10. Powder_Reality

Powder_Reality Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Maybe when D(a)Stoner turns 18 he can come back and read this post:

I remember being younger and trying to show off whenever he got a hold of some good bud. It's all just juvenile macho bullshit and most people will eventually outgrow it. It's the same thing when people have drinking contests to prove who the bigger man is.

People will sometimes show off by ingesting large amounts of drugs and stating that they hardly feel anything and could do even more if they really wanted to. Not only is this dangerous, it's just plain stupid. Once again, it's just plain juvenile macho bullshit.

11. Schwag

Schwag Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    From my experience he thinks girls don't get high as easily as guys do. Now this could be because they don't smoke it properly (this can make a BIG difference) or this could be something to do with the way their bodys work.

12. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    the way she smoked it is probably the problem, when someone know how to really hit the shit out of a bong you can get pretty damn high off of even the shitiest bud.

13. WhiteRhino420

WhiteRhino420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had some of that stuff just like that 2 hours ago (obviously not the same) but thats some damn good bud you got there, i would have to say she isnt a good smoker and wasnt getting big rips (You is a pothead, you should have noticed if she was getting good rips or not)
    also holding in the rips longer help a ton
    swim keeps his in for AT LEAST 5 seconds, he doesnt just suck it in then blows it out

14. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    cute post.
    Lol swia BEGS to differ.. Oh how little you know.. hehehe The body works in the same sort of ways in how it effects the brain for the high response.

15. xctico

xctico Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from costa_rica
    Q agrees, he knows many burnout girls that get ripped on a daily basis

16. Schwag

Schwag Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I know, he's not saying it's like this with all girls, he happens to know tons of girls that get ripped everyday (some off of not much at all). He just thinks because girls tend not to smoke as much as guys that maybe some of them don't hit it properly. Just an opinion.

17. zera

zera Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Illinois, U.S.A.
    Smoking salvia is great training for getting good marijuana rips. Once someone can hold in that burning hot, horrible tasting smoke for 30 seconds taking monster rips and holding them in shouldn't be a problem.

18. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    So, is SWiZ suggesting that a marijuana tyro (newbie), who has maybe never had a more psychoactive experience than spinning around until dizzy, practice smoking with a strongly disassociative hallucinogen?

Remember that this thread was started by a minor, about a minor. Even though now banned, the op can still view the pages as a guest, as can anybody with an nternet connection.