1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

expired perscription adderall

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by ashtrashus, Feb 25, 2007.

1. ashtrashus

ashtrashus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Feb 25, 2007
    32 y/o
    So my friend has old ritalin or adderall, one or the other, and it expired about a year ago.

What im wondering is - what happens if i take the pills - orally and what if i blow them??

I called the pharmacy and they said "no, i wouldnt do it" but then i look online and i talk to people and they say after time the pills just loose potencey. but thats like after 5 years...

Am I safe to take expired drugs??

Thanks for any imput!
  2. hotrod83

hotrod83 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 28, 2006
    38 y/o
    I have taken old addies before and they work just fine.
  3. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 16, 2006
    from turkmenistan
    Yeah I don't understand how they just "expire"...the short-term aging of substance doesn't actually effect any physical properties of the molecule enough to change it's effects does it?