Drug info - explode

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by xpr´k, Sep 22, 2005.

1. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I bought this liquid XTC substitute called explode a week ago but i havent been able to find out much about it except that its supposed to be disappointing in effect but they say that about almost all these substances.

Here's the ingredients (as written on the bottle) :

mineral water (yeajh :) ) / Ascorbine / Kolanut / Eucalyptus / Liquorice / Sida cordifolia / nicotinamide / phenyalanine / synefrine / PGP

Maybe some of you more experienced users can give me an educated guess of what this stuff will do to me (expect giving me an awfull taste in my mouth).

2. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    took a sip of the bottle 30 mins ago . Drank about 1/4th of it and wasnt expecting to feel much if anything .

I feel the effects alot stronger then i expected though , but i cant say i like em much . Except for my heart racing quite hard and a mild buzz in my head there's nothing to feel . Doesnt effect your mood at all , you just feel like you just had an adrenaline rush or the start of a hyperventilation attack which i hope this wont turn into (had em before)

I'm just glad i only took a sip of the stuff , i can only imagine how hard my heart would be racing if i had taken the whole bottle.Edited by: xpr´k

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    I suspect it would do the job when you consumethe whole bottle. How many ml's is it? Does te label say how much sida or how strong the extract is?

4. BeeG

BeeG Newbie

Reputation Points:
    74 y/o
    does there any sources exist to get explosion´s?

5. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:

27ml i think i read somewhere but the bottle isnt marked with a volume .

Just used a seringe to empty the bottle , it was 15mg and i drank about 4mg of that .

Alfa do you think drinking more would have made theadrenaline feeling a bit less ???

I felt a bit choked which wasnt pleasant at all and my heart was pounding very hard but not really much faster. I also had a mild headrush and felt cold all over for 2 hours .

Not my idea of a good time anyway , poored the rest down the drain .

Edited by: xpr´k

6. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium

ascorbine should be vitamin C
    sida cordifolia could be ephedra or ma huang. (Are these all the same?)
    nicotinamide is a B vitamin
    phenylalanine...maybe they mean aspartame since asparame is a source of phenylanaline (just read the blurb on diet coke cans)
    No idea what synefrine is. Something new they also put in diet pills or bodybuilding supplements.Edited by: FrankenChrist

7. quinone

quinone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sida Cordifolia is the alkaloid extract from the Sida
    cordifolia
    plant and contains a bit of ephedrine:

</font>http://www.viable-herbal.com/herbdesc3/1sidacor.htm

Nicotinamide is one of the components of NAD+ (it is bound to the
    pyrophosphorylated ribose subunits ...) Anyways, NAD+ is the proton
    (and thus electron) carrier in your body. Most metabolic events
    lead to the formation of NADH which is utilized in the final step of
    energy conversion to ATP/GTP/CTP/UTP in metabolism (oxidative phosphorylation).
    Anyways, i'm babbling like a mad man, but more NAD could possibly be
    linked to more energy, so more of its precursor could lead to more of
    it. It is often named "Vitamin B3 (as Franken stated)

Phenylalanine is just an amino acid, nothing more. It is one of
    the aromatic amino acids with a side chain Me-Ph, it would not be one
    of the 'active' ingridients .. or else a nice tbone steak would get you
    high =P.

Synefrine is a compound similar in structure to ephedrine and found in ma-huang:

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/syneph.htm

I have no idea what PGP is, it could stand for anything.

The others might or might not have effects, though I would imagine they arent the main active ingridients in this concoction.

Edited by: quinone

8. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Quinone, your a damn genius! You should craft your own legal high, I bet it would kick the shit outa the crap they sell now.

9. Alfa

Reputation Points:

IMO, you did right. If you feel unpleasant body load, it is surely time to abort the experiment. Higher dosage will only increase present body load.

Sida does contain ephedrine related alkaloids, but the make up is different from ephedra or ma-huang. The main active alkaloid of sida is pseudo-ephedrine, which does not give such a strong rise in blood pressure and heart pounding as ephedra. Overall sida cordifolia is more euphoric and gives a lighter body load.

Although simular in structure to ephedrine, synephrine is far from being as stimulating as ephedrine. Taking synephrine containing extracts on their own have little effect. It does seam to boost the effects of ephedrine-alkaloids though. Combinations with both ingredients are effective.

Phenylalaline can bed- orl- phenylalaline. The combination of the two in equal amounts is effective as an anti-depressant and is called DLPA.To keep the formula secret, DLPA is sometimes listed as phenylalaline.

Edited by: Alfa

10. quinone

quinone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I guess I should have gone into more details about the effects, rather
    then the components of the ingredients ... meh Alfa did it for me
    =P. As for PHE, I was unaware that the D isomer had such a
    dramatic effect on the body, apparently it reduces pain and all sorts
    of stuff .. the L isomer (the natural one you eat in food) doesnt do
    anything physically :).

11. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was under the distinct impression that explosion was a liquid that was analyzed by gas chromatography and found to contain something like 130mg of methylone... and the company denied this at first, but then admitted that some methylone was in the product.

Also, I was under the impression (from biochemistry) that nicotinamide was the same thing as niacin... and it just makes your peripheral blood vessel dilate, causing a flushed, heated appearance. A lot of OTC diet supp's contain niacin now and that's why they are called things like "HOT ROX" because you feel llike your skin is burning off from vasodilation.

then again, niacin is a B vitamin. Nicotinamide, NADH, and NAD might be different after all. if so, sorry.

12. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    This thread is not about explosion. But there where no analysis done on the amount of methylone in there. Several members have evaporated explosion and came to 235 mg plus 10 mg residu. But that's another topic.

Niacine and Nicotinamide are both different forms of vitamine B3 and are need to transform ephedrine -&gt; adrenaline. I.e. in case of a depletion of B3 taking ephedrine will have a weak effect. Besides that, the flushing effect that niacine gives when taken a 50 mg or higher gives a sense that something is going on and is therefore often added to placebo products. Products with high dosage of niacine are normally not something people will enjoy.

13. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow. I had no idea about the B3-ephedrine connection...

I knew about the placebo-effect (well, I assumed it anyways) but yeah, I know first hand that the effects are less than enjoyable.

thanks Alfa