Explosion

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by xawego, Jan 11, 2005.

1. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Explosion Flyer:

This is the strongest euphoric stimulant available in the Smartshop. Do not underestimate the power of this product. Many compare the effect with their first XTC experience, but without the hangover or depression afterwards. There is also self-control and the product does not make the user overenthusiastic.

Effect:

With intake on an empty stomach, the onset comes very quick. It takes a maximum of 1 hour and 15 minutes, before the first effects begin. Duration of effects: 3 - 6 hours. The consciousness altering effect gives a happy, relaxed, high, floating feeling and a strong desire to make contact, to talk and to intimacy. One becomes more loose. The perception intensifies and music sounds different. The body tingles and a blissful state comes over the user. The effect is constant and does not come in waves as with XTC. The stimulating effect makes energetic, clear minded and alert. Users have a greater stamina and can therefore dance for many hours. During the effect one should take in enough water or other non-alcoholics to avoid dehydration. Jaw tension may occur.

Dosage:

Start of with half a unit. Do not take more than one unit. The taste of the product is very foul to prevent it from being put in someone’s drink without notice. (this also explains the color) Therefore do not keep the product in your mouth, but flush down instantly with juice or refreshments.

Warning:

Do not combine with alcohol or other drugs. Do not combine with medicines. Especially MAO-inhibitors. Not for sale to minors. Do not use regularly. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in case of hart or vascular disorders, high blood pressure, pregnancy, nursing, diabetic, asthma, epilepsy or psychological disorders. This product can influence the ability to react. Therefore do not drive or operate machines under the influence. This product makes no health claims and is not a medicine. Store cool.

Talked a while about Explosion at the NL forum, and it's a shame that i didn't find anything about Explosion at Research Chemical [​IMG] My experience is really goddess, did not expect that this look like xtc. First time i take a whole tube and after 5 minutes i was feelin' high, yeah i feel great on explosion, i got that old feeling back like my first xtc i'll ever take in my life. My teeth where chattering and feel pretty pleasant, didn't talk nonsense like i normal do on xtc. Explosion works 4a5 hours, and no bad feelings with the come back. Think that explosion could be the new replacement of xtc.

Content: 280 mg Methylone.Edited by: Alfa

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Explosion is offered in the smartshops for around 10 bucks. Less in quantity.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    [​IMG]Edited by: Alfa

4. Peyote

Peyote Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I've tried it too and tbh..This is much and much better than MDMA...

They are almost the same but different in view things like the comedown..

The comedown with explosion is so nice and gentle its unbelievable..I've used mdma for 2 years now (don't use it anymore) and I got bored and annoyed of the drug because of comedown..After 3 hours you get a slapped back into reality and you feel empty and shit [​IMG]

I still have 10 pills laying around here and I wouldn't take them if I would get paid tbh.. :)

Explosion, on the otherhand, has this nice gentle comedown and the good old mdma feelin..You can talk and react normal, not like with MDMA where you talk and move and act like freakin zombie..

IMO this is the best legal drug you can get now in holland! :D

5. nEone

nEone Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is it available in the US?

I remember when GHB was sold in packaging like this from sidebar ads in High Times.

Then again, I also remember buying pillz from headshops that claimed to be similar to MDMA that didn't do shit.

I'd be interested in knowing more about this product/chem.

6. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    MDMA has been at least correlated with neurotoxicity (specifically
    kills brain cells associated with the seratonin system). Anyone
    know whether "explosion" has the same problems associated with
    it? (I expect not, but maybe someone better at chemistry would
    know why it has effects similar to MDMA).

7. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    So far as i know has explosion no effect at the serotoninsystem. I'm not a chemistrist but this is what i hear and know and tell this with my own experience.

8. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    Closeness to tma-2 surely would suggest it could bind to some 5ht2 receptors, but if effects are more like mdma, perhaps it also binds to serotonin uptakers or even somewhere else.

9. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Explosion is pretty darned cool. I would classify it very closely to MDMA-just not quite as strong and doesn't last as long but nicer come down.

I am very impressed with this product.

geeb

10. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Please tell more about your experience gahaba22 (if you want...even if you won't [​IMG] )

After how many minutes does this stuff work and for how long? What does it do to you? Think almost the same like my experience...but you'll never know [​IMG]

11. Gahaba22

Gahaba22 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    xawego,

Explosion started to work within about 15-20 minutes. It came on pretty much like MDMA. There was whole-body shivering, concentrated breathing, and moderate to extreme euphoria. The euphoria lasted about 2 full hours with the peak lasting until 45-minites to an hour. SWIM then started taking G in order to maximize the experience and limit the comedown. It was difficult to stay asleep, however, but that could have also been G's influence.

Overall the trip was strikingly close to MDMA, with the highs not as high, the lows not as low and a shorter overall trip. The substance in the Explosion based on my research and SWIM's trip seems to be methylone and not EMM.

I would highly recommend Explosion as long as the price stays low, 10-15USD. Beyond that, the trip doesn't last long enough for the price to increase.

Finally, I would like to have had another vial to see what taking more would have done to prolong the peak about 45minutes into the trip.

Hope this helps. If you have any more specific questions, just let me know

Peace,
    geeb

12. moeBius

moeBius Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.K.
    methylone is sold in smartshops in nl? thats really new to me, also didnt found anything on the net 'bout it. you guys can be so lucky over there...

13. xawego

xawego Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    pinkavvy has exceeded the maximum number of Private Messages they are allowed to receive.[​IMG]

One tube is 1 dose. If you wanna take a second dose after 4 a 5 hours you need a half tube to get that feeling back from the first dose.

14. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This stuff sounds pretty good. I would definitely like to give it a try. So is this stuff methlone? Or is it something totally different. I wasn't quite sure if that was the conclusion you guys came to. Methylone definitely seems to be a bit pricey. I've heard some pretty good things about it though, but i've also heard it was a much weaker high than MDMA.

15. msimm

msimm Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.S.A.

Wasn't the data for most of these studies generated from flawed studies?

http://mdma.net/toxicity/retracted.html

(I have known people with disturbing personality changes after chronic
    long-term use, but a least the above study was seriously flawed.)

1. 4/5,
      Good find
      Jul 23, 2009
  16. msimm

msimm Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.S.A.
    Also, for US citizens (or more especially retailers!) this Research Chemical will no
    doubt be covered under the
    cs.analog.act.1986

We need more novel chemicals.

Maybe this will be the new uber-drug for 2005? Sounds interesting as hell.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
  17. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    In response to msimm, I don't think that this stuff would be covered
    under the analog act being that it is a research chemical.
    Research chemicals aren't meant to be consumed by humans so at this
    point it couldn't be considered an analog. I'm sure if they
    really wanted to arrest you for it they could. But I don't think
    they can really go out of their way to enforce a research chemical
    unless of course its a company in the U.S. shipping mass quantities,
    etc.

18. msimm

msimm Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o from U.S.A.
    You need to follow the news:

http://www.dea.gov/pubs/pressrel/pr072204.html

I agree the chances of individuals being prosecuted is pretty slim (although reports of threats and coercion in this regard are out there). Selling this stuff, at least right now, is another story.

Edited by: Alfa

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
  19. dmax

dmax Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    msimm: Yes, one recent study by a prominent mdma researcher at Johns
    Hopkins University, George Ricaurte, was retracted because the chemical
    they were administering turned out to be methamphetamine instead of
    mdma. No study has yet conclusively proven that mdma has
    neurotoxic effects in humans because to do so would involve disecting
    the brains of humans who had recently been taking mdma. However,
    memory loss, and poor performance on cognitive ability tests have been
    found in mdma users. Also neurotoxic effects have been shown in
    other primates. Erowid has archived many scientific journal
    articles:
    Other articles are also in the section on mdma.

Basically, don't assume that mdma is safe because one study was
    retracted, and don't assume mdma is dangerous because you read it
    somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
  20. AZMEO2

AZMEO2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The whole brain damage thing is a matter of perception. Goverment studies like to define damage as any change in function or chemistry. It is true that memory problems have been associated wit the use of MDMA but this is all short term. Read below:

MDMA (Ecstasy) and Holes in the Brain?

Dear Dr. Shulgin:

Lately I've been hearing a lot of talk about how every time you take ecstasy it does permanent damage to the brain. I've also heard that ecstasy puts holes in the brain. Are these statements true?

-- Road Dog

Dear Road Dog:

No, they are not. The "permanent brain damage" is based totally on studies done with experimental animals, with the findings extrapolated to encompass the human subject. In a simple statement, there have been no studies in man that have indicated brain damage.

The "holes in the brain" is an even more outrageous deception. These popular holes are areas in brain scans that appear less active in attracting radiolabelled agents that are agonists for certain receptor site areas. The pictures that are shown for comparison are not of the same person with or without MDMA in them, but of different people, one of whom has used a lot of ecstasy and the other one without any such history. The quintessence of this line of mythology is an article that appeared recently in the Willamette Week. It not only assured the reader that there were holes generated by serotonin loss, but that they became flooded with dopamine (the default neurotransmitter) and, being attacked by hydrogen peroxide, produced rust.

Sorry, drug warriors. No damage, no holes, no rust.

-- Dr. Shulgin