Exscuses

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Chaote, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I thought this was the best place to put this

Have you ever been stopped by a cop, teacher, parent etc While under the influnece and they start asking question? What was your exscuse (cold, tired etc) Here are a few of my own
    I have a cold and Ive been chugging cold syrup all day
    Not enough sleep
    Aleergies
    I luckily haent been stopped many times but lets here some of your excsuses

2. als5555

als5555 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    depends on what you're under the influence of. i never drive on anything but alittle weed now and then, i quit driving on dxm after i hit a trashcan in my dads car. it is illegal to be operating any vehicle or heavy machinery while under the influence of any drug. if you encounter a cop and you're not driving just hope you don't have anything on you. you cam play ti cool and not blab anything, but you can have any substance in your body and there is little they can do about it. (i even spoke with a parole officer about this and he said it's true) if you are under 21 and drunk you could be charged with being drunk in public. as for other people (and cops too) my favorite is that i just moved into the area and my allergies are killing me so i have a bunch of benadryl in me. for parents who know wether you've moved or not, my favorite (i usually di it at night) is that i can't sleep and have an upset stomach from dinner. i also try to sit down and be as still a possible when confronted so that i am noticabely stumbling.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I was searched before just after a smoke. They searched me and my buddies but couldn't find any gear so they just gave up and left. We weren't really that fried, and it was hash so it didn't smell of our breaths, but I still did get pretty nervous. My knees were shaking slightly.

4. xMeTaL HeAdx

xMeTaL HeAdx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I haven't got stopped like that many times, but i just say not enuff sleep, etc. i come up with it depending on the situation. Nice signature by the way nature_boy_liam.

5. blackbastard

blackbastard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    just been swimming was always a favourite. I used to get red-eye in stupid amounts so 'chlorine' was a great one to blame

6. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Back when I used to binge on DXM, I always used the excuse that the
    food I ate at work upset me (I was a cook at this redneck bar).
    The problem is now that my mom thinks I'm eating unhealthy. I'm a
    vegetarian, so I think she's trying to convert me back to meat.

"For a vegetarian Rent, you're an EVIL shot!"

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I usually go with i havent been feeling to good, i just woke up, i just took a shower, or something got in my eye. Also if i'm at the beach then sand blew in my eyes.

When i DXM i dont have a problem with red eyes... well as far as i know at least, because i've never looked at them always more interested with other things.

Muirner

8. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey, I thought I was JUST smoking Mexican Brown ... who knew it was White Widow?

When I am High, I usually hold it together pretty good. A Hint for the Wise: The LESS said the better. If someone I don't know (or barely know) comes up and talks to me, I Listen. I allow them to control the Topic, and I can say "Yes" or "No"; when they are done, I leave.

This works well with Cops. When I have been stopped (usually for speeding, caught on Radar), I roll down the window and say: "Hello." That is most of my conversation (unless I feel the need to haggle). If he tries to move the conversation along, I decline.

First, the Cop can come on like a Game Show host: "Hey, do you know how fast you were going?" What do I win if I come up with the EXACT speed I was going? the same ticket. So, my Answer:"If you're going to Ticket me, please just go ahead and do it." or "I'll save it for the Judge." or "I take the Fifth Amendment on that." or, even "Pound salt, you Flat-foot."

Every Cop knows that you are not required to engage in conversation with him. We have our Fifth Amendment right against incriminating ourselves. This starts with the Cop, and ends with the Traffic Court Judge. So, if you're wasted, don't brag about it to a Cop.

With other people, you could Always have just had a fight with your Significant-Other (honey, parent, kid, Aunt Shreaker). "I am bummed out right now." or "My eyes are blood-shot because I've been crying" (this one might embarrass them into going away).

If you are one of those people who just can't put together a coherent sentence when you're High, just carry a blood-stained handkerchief in your pocket. If someone (you don't want to talk to) comes up to you, hold the hankie up to your nose, and yell: "Nose bleed!" Then head off for the nearest bathroom.

9. Dr. Dro

Dr. Dro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hahaha. know ones ever stopped me but im usually so baked i just stutter, laugh, then smile stupidly whenever i try to talk.

10. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    im not too good in the excuse department. in one encounter with the
    police the cop told me "i know what you were doing over there, just
    admit it" (i had been smoking on a corner when he drove past and
    stopped, so i threw the pipe in the bushes and ran, then he chased me
    down and interogated me while pinning me to the ground on somebodys
    lawn with his boot, funny story actually) i replied "sorry officer, you
    dont know what i was doing back there, and you dont have shit on me" it
    turned out i was right. they brought the forensics expert and all and
    tried to find the weed and couldnt, got off scott free. in another
    encounter with the police i was piss drunk making sweet love to this
    girl in a field. the cop said sometihng like "alright son, parties
    over" my reply was sometihng like "aaawwww man. are you really gonna
    arrest me for this</span>, man?
    weren't you ever young?" it turned out that yes, he had once been
    young, but yes, he was going to arrest me, so i spent the next 4 hours
    drunkenly hammering on a cell door demanding a phone call and yelling
    "i know my rights! charge me with something or let me free, man!"

11. BrugmansiaBrujo

BrugmansiaBrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I just don't do it anywhere where a person is likely to question me. That isn't so hard to figure out is it?

What's up with everyone wanting to flaunt the law in public?

Indubitably those same public law flaunters are NOT politically active
    in trying to change the law, they just bitch about the law not being to
    their liking.

Keep your use of illegal drugs private. At the same time, be politically active on a daily basis to get the law changed.

Edited by: BrugmansiaBrujo

12. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yeah, it's not that people try to flaunt their high dude, it's just
    that we sometimes have shit to do, and like to be high while doing
    it. Like going to a restaurant, the bank, grocery store,
    airplane, etc. People can always tell with me though. I
    don't bother with excuses. And it always seems to be the women
    too. It's so weird. Women always know if I'm high.
    And they never care, they just always think it's funny or kinda cute,
    like I'm just some harmless little hippy stoned out of his gourd.
    Like the other week:

"And what would you guys like to order?"

"Could I have an order of Nay-chos please miss? And a-"

"You mean nah-chos?(laughs)"

"Si senora. Muchos gracias. Cual es su nombre?
    (Maria). Cuando terminas su trabaja? Estas muy bonita y te
    amo!"

"(laughs)Are you high, senor?"

"Si..."

And just like that, I got a free tequila shot and some Mexican booty!

13. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i always tell my parnents my allergies are acting up thats why my eyes are so blood shot red. its worked every time for me lucky for me theyve alwyas knew ive been allergic to stuff so they dont think nothing of it

14. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:

They reallyknow,they knowYOU better than you do yourself,they just don't wanna know their innocent little angel is high as hell,you tell them what they want to hear,remember they were kids once and tryed and done everything you've yet to do..But whatever keeps your parents twat's shut while yourstoned is for the better i guess...

I figured it all out though...I don't get the red eyes from smokin bud i think the reason for that is due to daily use of speed,anyways i would go home act normal like i always do...and my mom would know she would tell me,"Your high as hell" what do say ?wouldnt that be a fucked up sentence to hear as soon as you walk in your home,a sentence from your parentsthatYOU thought they didnt know all along...Believe me,they know all parents know.

But what I don't understand is this,why don't yall carry visine with you if you know your gonna smoke up....If you can't afford it get the 5 finger discount from wal-mart..(IMPORTANT)---&gt;(be smart and buy it...and if you have no other choice,DONT PACE UP AND DOWN THE WHOLE STORE BITING YOUR FINGER NAILS!!!!youll get caught before you get to the door,just go in dont be in there over 5 minutes,act Like you would if you were in there any other time)Peace and be careful!!

Edit

Forgot to give a heads up on the po po,its as simple as Solidly-here
    stated above,and to be honest,if your to stoned to talk to the cop,then you to stoned to drive...

if you like smoking weed everyday and have that to stupid to talk buzz goin on all the time,try speed&weed sometime(youll get the most amazing buzz ever,then you can for sure talk to ur parents/police,i noticed..(i do ice daily which keeps my eyes so CLEAR even after i smoke out)...i get stoned but i dont act like it,im way more alert,being stoned without the lazy effects is so great..just thought i would throw that up there too... Edited by: Gas Da ShizzO

15. amped

amped Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I noticed when i do a few lines i can always talk fine and then if i blaze a really fat bowl to my dome i am always still very sharp. On my down i am really focused on things so if someone is talking to me then i can focus on what we are talking about while being really mellow. Its quite the mix.

16. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i can always handle myself when i gotta...the only thing is my eyes which i just drop some visine and it takes care of it quickly....but other than tht i just say im tired or my contacts are f-ed up

17. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    I was stopped the other day while I was smoking a bowl on the highway. I quickly put everything away and got away with a warning... I was blazed out of my mind and somehow talked my way out of the ticket... BADASS!

18. quinone

quinone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My excuse is:

"I'm high, got a problem with that? Then fuck you, [walk away]"

Not illegal to be high :), Just gotta make sure you dont have anything on you :)

19. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    My excuse is:

I'm from holland.

20. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    I just begin answering them and I handle the situation perfectly. Then when they are far from me I begin laughing about how funny it was then. If somenoe begins noticing it I tell him that I'm windy today. If someone different from a cop asks me if I have smoked weed I tell him that I did it.