extacy experience real?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by gib, Apr 27, 2006.

1. gib

gib Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o from Canada
    Hello,

I want to know how to recognize extacy as the real deal based on my experience after taking it.

I got a couple pills. I took half a pill a while back and felt almost nothing but a bit of light headedness after about an hour.

Later, I took the other one and a half pills, and again I felt the light headedness after about 50 minutes but more intensely. I also felt some euphoria (much like being drunk) and felt more talkative. There wasn't much else though like increased sensitivity to touch and other sensations. I can't say that I felt the "love" and "amiability" that I've heard usually comes with extacy (but I was alone in my apartment - the talkativeness consisted of posting to various forums). The whole experience last for about 4 to 5 hours.

Does this sound like the real thing? Could it have been watered down extacy?

2. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Please read the rules on Self incrimination and dont use SWIM or another alias.

THe experience sounds quite similar to a very mild XTC experience however im sure whoever you ask will agree that any form of MDMA should it be a pill or pure molly should be experienced with others, it's a social drug. Use it with a loved one, a friend or a group of friends. The experience in itself is much more enjoyable.

1. 4/5,
      good looking out
      Apr 27, 2006
  3. DirtyBarry

DirtyBarry Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    no one on this forum takes drugs

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Fantasian is right on both regard. Please search "who is swim" and learn how to talk about him. Also it sounds like a low dose MDMA experience, though it could have also been placebo. Best way to know if you're taking good clean MDMA? Get a marquis reagent test and if it goes to black really quick, be ready for a good time.

5. gib

gib Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o from Canada
    Oh, sorry. I'll use SWIM next time.

Thanks for the info.

6. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    That's very dark purple to black.

7. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.
    Just a note that I have done this test on Codeine and obtained very similar results to what you quoted Alfa. Just a note to all out there that it's worth cross testing using something like the EZTEST pack.

That involved multiple test and allowed cross referencing to single down the substance more accurately. Just a thought.