International - Extention of the war on drugs; war on healthy products

Discussion in 'Drug Policy Reform & Narco Politics' started by robertone, Jan 10, 2007.

1. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:
    Ok, we all knew already how grazy and unreliable our governments where, but it get worse. They are about to fobid all vitamin and vitamin related products in favor of the pharmaceutical industry. Already some natural herbs are forbidden. Read the article of Mike Adams (originally publised at http://www.newstarget.com/008269.html) and take action!
    NOTE: Speaking about it with others is already a proper action.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
    1. 3/5,
      scare-mongering. unsupported statements. more like a rant or advert for "newstarget" than useful information.
      Jul 10, 2009
    2. 3/5,
      great post, thx for the infomation
      Jan 10, 2007
  2. dnb warrior

dnb warrior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    since when were the EU going to ban vitamins? this article sounds like an attempt to plug vitamins and food supplements

3. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:
    It is! And not only the EU. It is an initiative of the WTO (World Trade Organisation), which means that the initiative will effect all member countries (149 on 11 December 2005) with the US of A at front. See also the USA Stop Codex website!

4. ojos_de_brujo

ojos_de_brujo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Reminds me of the sweetener war! The dangerous aspartame is an ingredient in many diet products, from Diet cola to diet yoghurt. It causes mental disorders, seeing shadows etcetera. The natural product Stevia (a plant product with sweet taste and few calories) is ILLEGAL in most of Europe. It isn't a drug, it is not dangerous, it has no side-effects, but it's illegal. While in Japan diet cola is sweetened with it.
    Are European governments not informed, or is something weird going on?
    Commercial health magazines and tv go though great lenghts to inform the public that nothing is wrong with aspartame.
    Why???
    They say rumours about aspartame should not be believed. There's nothing wrong with it.
    Well, My guinee pig has been drinking diet cola for 10 years, not wanting to put on weight.
    My guinee pig has been able to kick heroin addiction, but keeps trying to kick drinking aspartame. Piggie sees shadows in the corners of her eyesight. Piggie gets terrible headaches, joint pains and craving when being of it for a day.
    The warnings about aspartame are not a hoax. Be warned.

5. robertone

robertone

Reputation Points:
    I know about the Aspertame contradiction, it's a good example of about what's coming. By the way, at SWIM's knowledge Germany is the only EU country that has a restriction on the daily intake of Aspertame. The only problem whit this restriction is that no one will check of You won't use more light products then is healthy according this restriction.

6. thegoodfight

thegoodfight Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The part in the article where it mentions doctors being experts in disease kinda made me think of the international sign for doctor or healthcare. The cross with a snake wrapped around it.

Kinda makes you think..

Tags: