Preparation - Extracting K from press tablets

Discussion in 'Ketamine' started by GForce, Feb 12, 2007.

1. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Recently My friends and I had looked into purchasing some E. When they had tested it they realized there was no E or E-like subtance in the pills at all. However according to pillreports the pills did contain ketamine which was something we were all interested in trying. Since then our doses have been one pill insuffulated, but I have been trying hard to guage how close this dose is to the "line." It is definitely before it, with just a very strange feeling and dissociative feeling from insuffulating the pill matter. Lasts about 30 minutes or so.

Anyway, what I thought could make dosing easier is if there was any way to extract the ketamine from the rest of the pill. Perhaps some kind of ketamine-binder, filter, and evaporation technique, but SWIM really has no idea what to do.

2. Psych0naut

Psych0naut Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    First dissolve them in a smal amount of water, something like 10ml of water per pill, and filter the solution. Anything that stays undissolved is crap which You can throw away after seperating it via filtrating with a coffee filter. After that You has to do an acid base extraction which is thoroughly explained on this forum and found by using the search engine, good luck!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  3. GForce

GForce Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Alright thanks.