Extracting THC

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by cj1223, Jul 20, 2006.

1. cj1223

cj1223 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o
    I had 3 bowls that were cacked with resin soak in 99% alcohol for 2 days shaking it every so often. now I am letting it evaporate in front of a heater, I think this should be some pontent resin, but is the first time ever doing this, i was woundering if anyone more experinced had any imput on the final product.

My doing this becuase he has no marijuana :(
    My only serviving off of 2 50mg tremanols :D(<

2. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    It can be very profitable! My bong gave him many many hot knives of oil... It will turn 2 sticky and thick oil! Ashes would allow it 2 not stick to your hands ;) just dab your fingers into some fresh ash!

Im not sure How caked it was but im sure seeing as you did it it should yeild a new few smokes... Was it glasse bowls?

Oh yeah wait longer 2 evaporate and the purer it will be!

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Or a monkey could re-dissolve as much as would re-dissolve in a more selective solvent like naptha (liquid lighter fluid or hardware store) and evaporate that (far away from any sparks of flames). Such would give the monkey a much more refined and potent extract without a lot of the harshness and blech! flavor.

4. Diphenhydramine

Diphenhydramine Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Yup. I dunno if your process will really matter if your container is capped tight. What do you want to do, concentrate it to smoke it, or just drink it?