1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Extraction From Adderall XR?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by godismdma, Mar 23, 2005.

1. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    is there a simlpeextraction method to seperate the droxyamphetamine out of all the other fillers andmake it just amphetamine from adderall xr??

2. whatsinaname

whatsinaname

Reputation Points:

do you mean dioxyamphetamine?

I haven't found anything about droxyamphetamine from adderal.</span>

3. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    sorry mispelled its dextroamphetamine

Listof inactive::

galatm capsules hydroxypropyl methyicellulose, methacrylic acid copolymsr. opadry beige, sugar spheres, talc, and triethyl citrate. Gelatin capsule s contain edible inks, kosher gelatin, and titanium dioxide. The 5 mg, 10 mg, and 15 mg capsules also contain FD&C Blue #2. The 20 mg, 25 mg, and 30 mg capsules also contain red iron oxide and yellow iron oxide.Edited by: godismdma

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  4. godismdma

godismdma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I basically want to make it water soluable!!Edited by: godismdma

5. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak

Reputation Points:
    Wow... they are even adding polymer gakks (and other similar PSEgakks)to these. I would say forget it. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

6. joe_aldehyde

joe_aldehyde

Reputation Points:
    the polymers are there because of the sustained release form, not to hinder the extraction.

7. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Is there an easy extraction for generic 30mg adderall amphetamine sulphate pills? Can one make them water soluble?

Also, can one IV them if/when one gets the active ingredients extracted?

Thanks-

- Beltane

8. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire

Reputation Points:
    There are four types of amphetamine in adderall xr: Amphetamine Aspartate; Amphetamine Sulfate; Dextroamphetamine Saccharate; Dextroamphetamine Sulfate. Why would you simply want to extract the dextroamphetamine? Just curious. Sorry I can't help with any extraction methods to make it water soluble. I assume this is for IV? If not then you should just crush them up really well and parachute.

9. Anabolic Monkey

Anabolic Monkey

Reputation Points:
    If one wanted to just extract the amphetamine from the fillers and other things, could he/she just crush the xr beads up, let them disolve in warm water, and filter through a coffee filter? SWIM did this and was left with white crystals. Would this be all of the amphetamine?

10. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er

Reputation Points:
    think about this, if the water is warm some particles might be soluble in warm water but not cold water, meaning as it cools in you blood it turns back to a solid, for injectables one would think cwe would be better, if it works swim has no idea

11. Darksanity

Darksanity

Reputation Points:
    What is filtered are the binders and shit I think... since amphetamines remain soluble in water and binder don't. With Acetone I think it's opposite. SWIM tried it and it gave a paler product but still orange... it does purify a little but not completely... anyone know what "cold dry acetone wash" is? I have heard u had to put the acetone to -20°C with dry ice but dry ice isnt easy to find so... check my other topic also (Adderall XR purifcation)... any more ideas?

12. 500deegrez

500deegrez

Reputation Points:
    what id one where to do a warm water extraction and then a cold water extraction would this solve the problem of things cooling in the blood

13. nigh

nigh Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, it's purifying with anhydrous acetone. You can either add a drying agent to or (very carefully) distill the stuff you can get at a hardware store. Dry ice isn't really necessary; I think adding ~25% by weight NaCl to ice water would probably work fine.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  14. AwesomeNarwhal

AwesomeNarwhal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    This is a question my cat has been looking into recently. The difference here is that my cat simply wants to make a powder that's safer for snorting (please for the love of god... don't start) as the XR beads crushed up as is... is well... not so safe for snorting. My cat just wants to know if there's anything simple he can do to remove hopefully a majority of the binder and if not, then at least a fraction. Say a simple water extraction?

15. nigh

nigh Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The problem with a simple cold water extraction is that the portion of the bead husks that does dissolve will cause the Adderall to form a sticky pile of gunk when everything dries out. There's a data sheet on Adderall XR that provides its composition, but if I recall correctly it didn't mention the composition of the beads. If you can find anything on that, I'm sure an extraction can be worked out. I'll look when I get home.

Anyway, you could do an acid/base extraction to get a pretty pure amphetamine salt, but that's more complex than a simple purification using only solvents.

16. nigh

nigh Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I just posted an extraction tek here.

17. Sketch

Sketch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I actually do this all the time I get adderallas just the beads in large amounts, use a pill crusher to crush the beads real fine, fill my vial I have for the process half way with 91% alcohol, mix in the powder, shake the vial occasionally throughout the day, let it sit overnight, and strain it with a micron filter the next morning. All the fillers will go through the filter and you can catch it in a container, dispose of them properly. What doesn't go through the filter is amphetamine salts, also known as Street Amp. It's not meth, but it's alot better than adderall. Just make sure it's nice and dried before you try it you don't want any alcohol left in it. Enjoy.