Drug info - Fake Blotter Warning (5-MeO-AMT)

Discussion in 'LSD' started by radiometer, Jul 27, 2005.

1. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    From the June 2005 DEA Microgram journal:

[​IMG]

2. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    And another one! Thanks to FairyNymhp from BL for providing this
    information.

This blotter has been analyzed and shown to contain not LSD as
    advertised by the source, but DOB:

front
    [​IMG]

back
    [​IMG]

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Yummy! A 24 hour psychedelic anxiety attack! Seen that one done before in the form of purple microdots back in the early '80s. Sent veteran trippers, expecting LSD, climbing to the top of a pine tree on the northern coast of Maine in a windstorm in February. Not a pretty picture. Took me hours to talk them down.

DOB has it's place and time, but anyone who would misrepresent it as acid deserves a horrific torture in my book: Strapped in a motorized rotating and up & down barber-chair. In the dark on DOM. A tape loop of: "A little off the top?" With the sound of scissors.And from Lost in Space - "Warning Will Robinson! Warning!" and Dr. Smith going "Wooooooohhh!!" for 24 hours.

4. PenguinPhreak

PenguinPhreak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Misrepresenting drugs is about the lowest thing you can do, especially
    selling an incredibly strong drug claiming its a weaker drug. I think
    Nagognog2's idea is quite fitting. Nice and creative too.

5. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Definatly. At least have the decency and just rip them off with no drug at all. You never know what might happen when you drop something completly different than what youre expecting.

6. truestbet

truestbet Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The think I dont get is why theywould put rc'sintoblotter since that would just make it more suspiscous and it would degrade more, etc. I even read a report of some fake blotter containing some of that new rarebromo-dragonglyor whatever that shit is. Scary.

7. psyvision2000

psyvision2000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    i gota few ofthose same prints everyone said it takes 3 hours to hit and about 19 hour trip

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    SWIMtook some of those blotter and knew for sure it was not LSD. You can taste the blotter, and it takes about 2.5-3 hours to kick in. I tripped for about 18 hours when he took two hits, and most the people who I have talked to trip for atleast 15 hours. One of SWIM's friends took 3 blotter and it lasted nearly a day. I have been trying to find out what was on these blotter and I was about to start a thread, so I am glad I finally found this out. The blotter is being represented as acid, but I dont think the punk kids selling this know the difference between LSD a hole in the ground. I am glad he tried the blotter, but it is nothing like LSD. The bodyload made me hurt and I was anxious during the whol trip. It was however very euphoric, speedy, and also visual. SWIM definitely won't be trying these blotter again because they are not LSD. It made SWIM's body feel like he had been run over by a train. The body tingles hurt SWIM and the trip just wasn't as good as LSD. I am glad he had the opportunity to test out DOB, but he also wishes he knew the amount of DOB per blotter.