Fake Opium?

Discussion in 'Opium & Poppy' started by tomuel, Dec 21, 2005.

1. tomuel

tomuel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have half a gram of this black gooey ball for twenty bucks. He says it's opium and he and three other kids have smoked it and said it was really good. However, two other kids have smoked it and said it was shit. It smells like incense and smokes really well and smoothly, but I smoked a whole bunch of it, just now and it didn't do anything. Is it possible that SWIM just can't smoke opium and get high, or is it definitely fake? I know a kid that can't even get slightly high even if he smokes a ton of weed. Should I try to eat it or something? Or should I just get rid of it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  2. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    If it smells like insence it probably was, there commonly sold off as opium, a classic example being red rock opium.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    red rock opium is often sold as "red poppy opium." copal and frankincense is often sold as "white rock opiom" or "crystal pharmaceutical opium." I has seen people scrape the resin from their bong and add some perfume and call it opium too. often times incense is added to marijuana resin scraped from pipes and called opium.

Real opium is usually a silky smooth tar that smells like ... well like opium. hmm... my friend described the smell like "a wet bird with fungus." lol it's kind of a tart sweet smell. if it smell like incense, it probably is.

either way if it's not getting you high, it doesn't matter if it's real or not. if it gets the person you bought it from high, and they swear it's great, then they should have no problem buying it back from you when you explain that it doesn't get you high and it'll just get wasted on you.

plus ... a half gram, really isn't that much. a half gram will get you high in one sitting ... two if you really are lightweight.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2005
  4. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    What do you mean by buy something from a dealer that doesnt robo trip? Another hater/sterotyper of dxm i assume. If thats the case i cant completely blame you, but its still something im glad i tried, its a good experience every now and then. Something different from any other drugs ive had anyway.

5. anabolictrio

anabolictrio Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from italy
    real opium hasn't an exotic perfume...
    it smells like nature,fresh cutted grass,like a hay loft :)

6. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    couldnĀ“t it have been kratom?

7. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I bought a bag of hard rocky "opium" but when he licked it it tasted and smelt like good old poppy tea and also went sticky.
    So his question is:- Does REAL opium harden to such a state that it can be crushed ?

8. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    7 months later the answer comes, & the answer is Yes, Ace, although it is more to do with the production process A Certain Mouse feels. Many moons ago one of the Mouse's nestmates made a few batches of opium from harvested poppy heads. One of the batches turned out beautifully - with the look & pliability of squidgy black hash, so I'm told. Another batch was allowed to boil down too much too quickly & turned into a brittle toffee like material, not as easy to work with, but still rather yummy in a pipe. Apparently.

(Sorry for resurrecting an old dog FTSL! Readers be aware that many of the posts in this thread were made before the Self-incrimination Rule was strictly enforced.)

9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Opium has a very distinctive smell and taste like a bitter liquice kinda taste the smell is like a nice perfumery/earthy smell swia likes the smell when fresh of the pod. Opium should never be heated directly as it has habit of destroying the effect, instead it should be vaporized glass pipes work wonders for smoking opium. "cooked opium " is in a class of its own.

10. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    No worries, the response given (finally!) was quite excellent, and I dont know about anyone else, but I found a couple quotes on this thread pretty uproarious...

11. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    thanks micklemouse :)

12. brown_chunx

brown_chunx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my only smoked two types of "opium". The first time was red rock... after sprinkling over a bowl of weed and smoking about 7-8 grams, I was very POd. He actually saw the "dealer" the next day and beat the fu.k out of him.
    BTW, most Red Rock Opium is Dragons Blood Inscence, which looks exactly like blood when melted. I've met people that actually thought they were addicted to red rock, and I laughed in their face.
    The second time it was a brown sticky tar, that smelled like half opium, half dog shit (a guys dad actually brought it back from Mexico). It had a sour taste (the kind smoke that burns your throat) but I smoked the shit out of it and never got a buzz. By the time he finally did come across real opium (black tar, smells like flowers, taste like.. well, flowers) his tolerance was so high on opiates (the big H) that it still didn't effect him any.
    It takes no time at all to build your tolerance to opiates go up, and opium is the weakest form (I can't say that for sure) so if swiy've never tried opiates before, I'd say start with Vics, Percs or MS/OXYcontin.

Tags: