Fake Ritalin Pills??

Discussion in 'Concerta & Ritalin' started by roxmysox99, Nov 14, 2006.

1. roxmysox99

roxmysox99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM bought some Ritalin off of a kid at SWIM's school. I got 9 "Ritalin", and 3 Focalin. Now the 3 Focalin are half full with white "beads", which are the extended release verison of Focalin and are 100% real.

But the Ritalins are concerning me. They are yellow, round and have "GPI P-60" printed on one side and are blank on the other side. SWIM cant find a picture of this pill ANYWHERE on the internet.

Does You have any advice for SWIM about the ritalin??

2. roxmysox99

roxmysox99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    any suggestions on what these yellow "ritalin" tablets might be??

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    my only suggestion is that this site is not a pill identification forum. pills are different everywhere in the world, and it may be a generic or it may be something completely different...so pill ID's arent allowed on this site since the possibility of giving erroneous information could happen.

ask swiy's friend to show You the bottle, sometimes pill bottles have physical descriptions of the pill and state what should be on the imprint code. this could help. or go to the opiates forum, click the sticky "pill identification links" or whatever, and try some of the sites there.

good luck and enjoy that focalin, I say that its quite a nice feeling and not too intense.

4. Blur

Blur Newbie

Reputation Points:
  5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    There is a company in China that offers to manufacture imitation pills with any markings requested. And any ingredients requested as well - or none other than sugar and binders.

Anyone who might consider buying controlled drugs off the internet should be aware: Not only might you get ripped-off, you can still be arrested and convicted for conspiracy and import violations.

6. pillz

pillz Newbie

Reputation Points:
  7. thenumber7

thenumber7 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    52 y/o
    i think there just the new IR focalin

8. PitfromGreece

PitfromGreece Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from italy