Fast or slow? Long or short?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Roll_Light_Smoke, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Roll_Light_Smoke

Roll_Light_Smoke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well well well!

I was telling me this interesting story last night as we ate cookies and milk whilst watching 'Love Story'. He explained thus:

"I was having a zoot outside in my garden as my parents were away for the weekend," he began as I munched on my soggy cookie, "I was holding in each toke for at least 7 seconds."

I had told me of this 'fact' that he had read on these forums about holding in at least 7 seconds per toke.

"As I blew out," he took a bite of his dry cookie, the chocolate melting onto his fingertips, "I wondered whever I should blow out slow or fast."

I shrugged. I had no idea if the speed at which you exhale the drug's smoke made any different or not. So I come here and you as guys, with a cookie in my hand and milk at the read - Does it make a difference at how fast you should exhale the smoke?

p.s: again, how do i post polls?!

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Its debatable that holding a hit longer gets you more high. Ive also heard that after 7-10 seconds all the THC is already absorbed. But none of us have a lab to test in.

Exhaling slow means that the smoke is techniclly in your lungs longer, if only for a few seconds. So it probably doesn't make a difference. But being stoned and slowly exhaling is relaxing. Exhale slowly a long jet of smoke while looking up and relax. It's nicer than just blowing it out and beeing greedy for the next toke.

3. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I can't imagine a reason why it would make a difference. The important part is how long the smoke is in your lungs, so I guess technically a slow exhalation would be very slightly more efficient. I think to post polls you have to be a gold member (or silver maybe, but I don't think I can do it).

Edit: I can do it, I guess you just have to be a silver member. When you make a new thread and scroll down it's under the options there.