1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Fastin, OTC phen, can u snort

Discussion in 'Pharmacology' started by Imeverything09, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Imeverything09

Imeverything09

Reputation Points:
    I've heard several ppl talk about sniffing an OTC diet pill called fastin; similar to phen and very much related to adipex. They all say it's as good or better than meth. This must be bull shit! Anyone tried it? I have a bottle laying around but don't wanna waste my time. Thanks

2. The_Joker

The_Joker Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    one of my friends used to be prescribed this for weight loss

it was called phentermine or fastin. they were little capsules. it was a prescription though. it was not otc.

we heard it was supposed to be speedy, opened one, and snorted the powder.

it didnt do anything for me other than it gave me a horrible headache and it was extremely painful.

it was more painful than meth to snort.

my friend did not find it as horrible as i did, but there is no way in hell i would do it again. The capsules were like 37 mg or something i cant remember the color of them.

3. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Have you tried eating them yet? How were the effects? If experiments in eating HAVE been performed, is there reason to justify snorting them?