fav. spot to toke

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by VIKETIME, Nov 26, 2004.

1. VIKETIME

VIKETIME Newbie

Reputation Points:
    does anyone have a fav. spot to toke at? i always go to this spot where theres two big trees and i go in between them and climb one and just look at nature..

2. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i live around quitye a few nice places to toke, there this place were theres a patch of grass next to small river, i always take a rug and nice tunes down there and just chill.

3. serotonin

serotonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i usually smoke outside a hydro electricty building down the block even though my backyard is perfectly fine. it's like a ritual. yay!

4. nymphetamine

nymphetamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there's a waterfall and campgrounds and shit like 30 min from where i live.... me and my friendsused togo out there and walk along this trail till we got to the top of the waterfall and climb out on this one rock hanging over the edge of it... yeah i know extremely dangerous... but fucking awesome.

5. CABS205

CABS205 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LOL! I smoke in my bedroom...hey, there's a lot to do in here!

6. Adam

Adam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Back when my mom didnt know I was smoking it we used to go to a place
    called blackstone rock and climb up to the top which hung over a river,
    then we sat there at toked for hours..

Now most of the smoking i do is in my bedroom with a few mates, usually got some tunes and beer on the go aswell

7. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Step outside on the porch for my personal session. If im with buddys its always inside.

8. Antidote

Antidote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Drive my car onto a school field near my house, behind a hill. SO secluded...... I love it!

9. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    swims bedroom now cuz he's gettin lazy but he used to smoke at a place called 'top of the world' (aka woodbury common) because of its views over the south coast of UK.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  10. discobloodbath

discobloodbath Newbie

Reputation Points:
    bedroom, but sometimes its nice to smoke a joint in the car just as long as i'm not driving and the person who is doesnt do any and is cool with the smoke.. nothing nicer than being on the freeway staring at everything go by with the music going loud [​IMG]

11. wednesday

wednesday Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i love smoking in my room

(basement)

but im starting to make a habbit of smoking in the garage

then turn on some tuneskis and boom fun for long time

Paul

12. Maxamillion

Maxamillion Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    When I started smoking in high school-my parents house was on a golf course...at night I would go out on the rolling hills of the course and get stoned..it was great...you could see the stars...just lay out in the grass....missing the good ol' days.[​IMG]

13. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Inside on my couch, on the boat in the summer and up on a hill near our house in France. Especially the last one. Its really nice and quiet. Especially when the sun goes down:).
    I take my sis with me but she doesnt like 2 smoke weed. She
    just chills.

14. maxmoe

maxmoe Newbie

Reputation Points:
    On the crapper.

15. DTRiPz

DTRiPz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i usually smoke at my roof. its nice and quit there. =)

16. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I only got to do this once, but it was the best ever. On a snowboarding trip on top of a beautiful mountain with my cousin just before we were about to tear ass down the mountain. It was so beautiful. Good times.....

[​IMG]

17. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I only got to do this once, but it was the best ever. On a snowboarding trip on top of a beautiful mountain with my cousin just before we were about to tear ass down the mountain. It was so beautiful. Good times.....

[​IMG]

Smoking and cruising with my tunes is the shit too.

18. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    The majority of my friends who smoke dope their parents also it so around their house's it's cool, as it is at mine. So either in my bedroom or someone elses house.

It's winter now so it's getting too cold but when it's nice and warm we used to all take strolls to the local wood or just really cool places nearby like a quarry etc. Miss somking outside alot.

Come this time next month though, my fave place for tokin will probably be some coffeshop in holland. Only a month or so till I move. [​IMG]

19. cyberfunk

cyberfunk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the whole point of smoking weed for me and my best bud is the way we do it and the spots we go to. We've smoked a couple joints driving(always great). When i'm at school i usually take a drive to a hockey arena and park way in the back by a baseball dimond. Its so nice, surrounded by trees. And the best spot of all, on top of the roof of my freinds dance school. Getting on top of any building to smoke is always awsome.

20. elbow

elbow Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I mostly like to just be chilling at home, I don't really have much nature nearby-so home is nice and cozy. Otherwise, the park is nice if it is not too crowded, which it usually is.