Opinions - Favorite benzo or benzo-like drug

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by jesusfreak666er, Jun 29, 2005.

1. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    hey if possible could we get a pole up or something, personally i love em all. xanax, klonopin, ambian (not a benzo), restoril all great but my favorite is xanax (xanax xr if possible)

2. OneOfMany

OneOfMany Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    So what do you like about em? I can remember hearing about "benzos" and I've read about them on drugs-forum.com/benzos.html, but there's nothing about why people use them recreationally.

I havetried mj, alcohol, mdma, meth, lsd, and others.They're currently limited on what they can procure, but these seem to be on the easy list. And yes,they've have seen claims that becoming addicted is worse than opiod addiction.Edited by: OneOfMany

3. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    My favorate benzo would have to be rohypnol. I like most benzo's. Just don't really care for clonazepam and it's long half-life.

So what do you like about em?

Many things. The feeling of contentment, the sedation, tranquility, the nice warm-mellow-happy-fuzzy feeling, the anti-anxiety effects, the nice escape from worries that it provides, euphoria,and even the creativity that it stimulates in me.

Many pluses to this class of substances for some. That's why it can be soo easily abused and addicting.Edited by: BlueMystic

4. GoaM

GoaM Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Xanax is my favorite. I like the happy, fuzzy, content feeling. Also it gets rid of the static in my head. I can think more clearly and have alot less distracting thoughts. Also the negative self disparaging thoughts disappear. :) I like the relaxation. Very nice. :D IT helps me get to sleep at night, and I feel more mellow and relaxed through out the next day. Very effective and pleasant anxiolitic. I take .5 to 1mg at night a couple hours before bedtime.

5. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    benzos though addictive are not more addictive and dangerious then opiates.... fyi theoreticlly it is impossible to die of a benzo od, u merely sleep for a week or so if u dont assperate, but wen mixed with alc it can be fun but very dangerious... but it is not near as addictive or strong in withdrawl syndroms as opiates... the strongest benzo is xanax the strongest opiate is prob dilaud (hydromorphine) you cant even compare the two

6. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Not so. It is very possible to die from a benzo onlyoverdose. Plenty of people have in the past. Of course, mixing benzo's with alcohol (both CNS depressants) increases the chances, but don't think and say that it's virtually impossible. Mis-information like that can bevery dangerous.

I wouldn't necessarily say that benzo's aren't as addictive as opiates either. That's all relative. Trust me. Benzo withdrawal is alot worse then opiate withdrawal. One won't go into seizures when withdrawing from opiates, and the chances of someone dying from opiate withdrawal are slim to none.

Also not true. The strongest benzo that has been on the market up to now would be triazolam. With flunitrizepam comming in at a close second. The most potent opiates would be fentanyl and it's analogs.

True to a degree. A dose of a potent opiate may have a higher mortality rate thena dose of a potent benzo, but that doesn't mean that benzo's shouldn't be respected or taken any less lightly.

7. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    good job BlueMystic, you said what about 20,000 people reading this thought.

8. sloppo

sloppo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My favorite is klonopin, it feels better somehowto my body than valium or xanax. The long duration can be a plus or minus though depending.

Sloppo

9. mark_v

mark_v Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Zopiclon all the way !

Sometimes some valium and lorazepam are nice, but Xanax never did anything to me, except making me fall asleep.

Best pharm. in my opinion is Tramadol, best drug i ever did !

Feels like your whole body is going to cum and it lasts forever !

10. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i personally think that Halcion is the strongest and most potent benzo. however i have never tried Rohypnol as it is illegal in this country. i have however tried almost every benzo and i would say that short acting ones (xanax, ativan) are ten times better than long acting (valium, klonipin)

11. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    My favorite is Xanax, but I won't go near it. It's too easy to get a habit started, and too dangerous to come off it... basically, a person withdrawing from a high dose Xanax habit should be in the hospital under close supervision.

12. unico_walker

unico_walker Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thats only if you go cold turkey, which you should never do.

You have to taper down slowly over weeks, just like with any drug that effects GABA levels.

13. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    Xanax withdrawal has a particularly high level of seizures, even if you taper down gradually. If not the hospital, at minimum being on some other antiseizure med like Tegretol or Neurontin is important.

14. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i love Valium have eatin thousands of these little fuckers. Xanax does NOTHING at all for me even if i take it up to 6mg's has anyone else have this problam?

15. mark_v

mark_v Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Same here, i just feel tired, that's it.

Don't understand the whole Xanax fuzz.. [​IMG]

16. Blaze06

Blaze06 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm currently prescribed to Xanax XR. I'm quite surprised because I'm
    heard that it's hard to get a script for especially seeing as how I got
    a script for it when I was 16. Personally, I think the best benzo is
    Valium. The only problem is I have to take a large amount of it to feel
    anything because of my benzo tolerance from my Xanax XR.

17. Blicka

Blicka Newbie

Reputation Points:

18. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    im gettin ripped on this thread so let me clearify what im saying... the strongest benzo (that you can get your hands on in the us) is xanxies, and fuck man hydromorphine is pretty strong i was unaware of fentanyl my bad... regarding the "od" thing ppl do not die from benzo ods they die from asperation due to the deep sleep like state, there are cases of ppl recovering from 60mg klonopin ods... but i due admit i missinformed the readers and i apologize... but i was blazed, tweaked, and most def on something shit else so get off my ass

19. tinogsx

tinogsx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Phenibut which is legal in the united states is very benzo like. I usually use upward of 2 grams , plus one mg valium, (1) 2mg klonopin and i go out drinking. And this stuff, then hits me like a ton of bricks. Phenibut also works very well toincrease the potency ofthe other drugs. It's all about synergy, my Friends.

20. Dr.Feelgood

Dr.Feelgood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Im gunna half to go with klonopin. Love its loooong duration, take a
    few and be set all day long. Xanax never affected me much body, never
    really felt it. Mentaly though it was really nice, gave me a "meah"
    attude to everything