Setting - Favorite DXM setting?

Discussion in 'DXM' started by RealGanjaMan, Apr 25, 2006.

1. RealGanjaMan

RealGanjaMan Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have only done DXM once, at his house with a couple of friends. He says it was fun, but he wants to see if he can achieve a better experiance next time. So I want to know:

What is/are yous favorite setting(s) to take DXM?

-RGM

2. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I like taking DXM late night in his bedroom. He also enjoys being outside on it.
    He's yet to try it during the daytime, which I'm willing to bet I would enjoy... but I'm sure it would just make him pass out for the rest of the day after it all wore off.

3. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Personally I find that tripping at his house adds un needed stress, he would recomend outdoor tripping, as well as day time tripping, just have some weed for the comedown and you'll be A OK.

4. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah, usually when tripping SWIM HATES being inside and gets claustrophobic and uneasy. SWIM only likes tripping outside, and being inside only when necessary. DXM is different, though. I don't get any of those feelings on DXM, but noticed being outside was much more fun.

5. RealGanjaMan

RealGanjaMan Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think tripping outdoors would be fun, and he thinks he is going to try it at the beach in the near future. SWIM only sees 2 problems with this.
    1. I say when he is on Robo, he can barely walk. He says when he tried it, he had trouble walking properly across his bedroom (~10 ft). This would limit the ability to explore Nature/The Outdoors while tripping.
    2. SWIM agress with Nahbus, he thinks it would knock him out for the rest of the day.

-RGM

Even with the problems SWIM came up with above, I think it would be fun to trip on DXM at the beach, because it is the perfect environment to just laydown and chill.

-RGM

P.S. I would've edited my last post but I don't have access to the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2006
  6. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Actually I have tripped on DXM at the beach before and it was an awesome experience. However he took 80 robogels and tripped for close to 2 days and didnt sleep at all, so he didnt have that problem, but wouldnt recomend taking so much.

7. RealGanjaMan

RealGanjaMan Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Daamn. How was it?
    As far as the comedown goes, I think I could just smoke a little weed and maybe drink a redbull or some coffee and he would be fine. I suppose I will try it these weekend.

-RGM

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2006
  8. LucidDeathTrip

LucidDeathTrip Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, outdoors is the way to go. You should try doing sumersaults or rolling around in the grass while on DXM (preferably at night). Lie on the ground and gaze up at the stars... one never knows what he will find.

9. addicted2hc

addicted2hc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How is one to trip outside? Just chill in a chair or what? Whenever SWIM trips on DXM he has an unreasonably rough time walking and just being coordinated in general.

Everytime I have DXM'ed hes been in his buddies living room layin on the couch relaxing.

10. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I think going to an amusement park tussin tripping is real good times. roller coasters are incredible if SWIM can stomach it

11. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    SWIM's favorite place(s)

1: At home with a buddy and a movie and really comfortable couch with cold food to eat and dark... really comfortable makes it king

2: At the cinemas when someone is driving them around

3: SWIM's liked this a few times: while mowing the lawn, he says that 500 mg is perfect for making this hassle go by real quick, same with gardening (if you are used to it he says)

12. Dreeker

Dreeker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I have tripped ~400 mg at Busch Gardens in VA, and it was really sweet, he says that Appollo's Chariot felt like a magical flying carpet with him siting on it

he says he is anxious to try that stunt again!

13. CountChristoph

CountChristoph Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    I plan on tripping on a nice low dose tommorow while watching a movie in the dark on his own =)
    He loves doing this.

14. csharpprogrammer

csharpprogrammer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I am a very experienced DXM user. He feels that tripping indoors and outside are completely different experiences, both very enjoyable. I say that tripping outside is great because he feels drunk, stoned, and very euphoric. Walking around all "tussined up" is great because every thing You does is fun. The only thing I don't like about outdoor trips is his anxiety can cause a panic attack when near people who don't know I am tripping. I think every You should try at least one indoor trip. SWIM feel that an indoor trip is more of a self exploration trip. When SWIM trips indoors, he makes sure nobody will be home to bother him. He goes into his room, closes the door, puts a blanket over the window and tries to turn off any LED lights that may be on in his room to make it as dark as possible. When SWIM starts to peak, he turns on some music, and turns off his last light. He then lays down in his bed and begins what he likes to call "mental hallucinations". Its hard to explain what I experience during this AWESOME stage of the trip. His eyes will remain wide open, and everything will slowly go completely black, a different black than normal darkness. Then SWIM loses touch with his surroundings and his room suddenly becomes HUGE. He doesn't completely see what is around him, but knows what is there, or what he wants to be around him rather. It is a very unique experience, and SWIM strongly recommends it to all yous. Have fun tripping, and tell You to be safe!

15. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In swim's room, with the lights out and listening to some tunes on his mp3 player, theres nothing better. :D