Opinions - Favorite incense while tripping

Discussion in 'LSD' started by wellhelm, Sep 26, 2006.

1. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    I have only used white sage incense (with salvia) because I find it appropriate to burn sage when useing one. For swims up coming 2nd attempt at a peruvian torch trip he has ordered Palo Santo(holy wood). These are really the only two I am familiar with and was wondering what others may have stumbled upon and what they usually use when tripping, though i suspect most don't use any, but for those that do like to smudge, purify, increase the flow of a bodies energy, ward off bad spirts or just like aroma therapy whats your taste's?

2. allyourbase

allyourbase Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    opium latex burned with charcoal and nag champa....really sets the mood

3. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Found this in wikipedia:

The singer Bob Dylan, along with other music artists burns Nag Champa throughout his concerts. This has helped to popularize the fragrance among concert goers.
    Rock star Tommy Lee also is a fan of Nag Champa. He has been quoted as saying that when you burn a stick of Nag Champa "It's on!"
    The Dark Star Orchestra (Grateful Dead cover band) also burns Nag Champa incense at their concerts. This is to recreate the Grateful Dead Experience.
    Nag Champa was also the favorite incense of the late musician Jeff Buckley.
    Rapper Common (aka Common Sense), had a song called Nag Champa on his album Like Water For Chocolate.
    Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nag_Champa"

just thought it was interesting. It also said it was very popular among mj users. Now I has to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017