favorite spice smoking method?

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by RunRedFox, May 22, 2006.

1. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I like using a dry bong with a layer of parsley under and above the spice. I am looking to try a gravity bong and was wondering everyones preferred method for smoking the spice.

2. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't really think I would ever do that ^^^^^ Make a vaporizer or buy a "liquid incense burner" at your local headshop :p

3. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  4. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    referring to dmt freebase alkaloids me thinks, and swim smokes her nn-dmt freebase in a glass pipe with a small blow torch burner by heating the outside and inhaling the vapor as it melts on the inside of the glass pipe.

5. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  6. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIJ has heard "spice" refer to both

7. Marsofold

Marsofold Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    "Spice" is definitely a mainstream term for DMT among those who extract it... ;)

8. TheAngryGolfer

TheAngryGolfer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    nothing really "mainstream" about the spice ;)

oh and the best way to smoke spice is just what the original poster said. regular pipe or bong with 2 thin layers of parsely. freebase pipes are trouble than they are worth and HARSH. I'm done with them.

BTW mars, did u get my PM I sent the other day?

I had a question about something you said in the DMT chemistry forum but I cant post in that forum so I sent a PM....

9. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I have never tried the parsley method. He has always just used a freebase pipe and taken as many massive hits as possible. I have also heard the word "spice" used for DMT. Some people call it "elf spice." The term spice is sometimes used for 2c-i but this term is mostly used by some sources, it is not very mainstream. SWIM can never seem to smoke more than 60mg out of a base pipe. Is it easier to take in the whole 60mg dose with a pasley-o-fied pipe? What kind of pipe is the best to use with parsley? SWIM mentoined bongs so maybe I will try that out. I was also thinking some sort of vaporizer device where you could set the temperature would be a good smoking device.

Are the little metal pipes good for smoking parsley-o-field DMT? Does smoking with this method reduce to taste? I have been tripping sometimes on DMT and it felt like he needed to spit out a huge amount the whole time. SMOKING hits you hard but I would have liked to participate in Srassman's studies where they IVd DMT. Iv would hit you so hard and you would know for sure how much you injested. I will often measure out a dose of DMT and only get about 75-80% of the dose. There will usually be enough oil in the pipe to blast another SWIM to a nebula fourty six trillion light years away. anyone have a method that ensures that you get most of the dose? DMT is good shit :)

10. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    make a light bulb vaporizor... Simple, google for instructions.

11. max_freakout

max_freakout Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

But don't you find that with such a large surface area of glass, the DMT condenses at random places and reduces the dose??

12. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is swim's incense burner. It was given to him because it came as an attachment to a bubbler, but the owner didn't want it. I have only used it a few times, but he plans to many more with his inbound package of 5-MeO-DMT. Cheers :cool:

ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a111_djvr16_Freebasepipe.jpg

13. max_freakout

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

Mine is exactly like that ^ but it's straight not bent, does the bendyness help at all?

14. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I wouldn't know, but going with the longer and bendy the tube is, the cooler the smoke is....but I'm sure it's a very small difference. I would rather have a straight pipe, but the one he has will suffice.

15. max_freakout

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    But this is a problem with DMT as the cooler it gets before it leaves the pipe, the more of the dose condenses onto the glass further up the pipe. However i think that glass pipe is perfect, if it was any smaller it would be TOO small, but it is small enough that only a minimal amount of DMT recondenses.

16. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    in my experience you want something that has a chamber, the bigger the chamber the more spice you can get in your system before your on the other side. SWIM usually only gets in one massive hit but thats enough. the taste is the same through this method with the nice parsley taste, IMO its less harse since the hot vapor isnt coming straight from the heated area to your lungs. in certain "water pipes" you must use it dry but you can use the ice catcher which makes the smoke alot less harse. a 60mg dose probably couldnt be taking down in a "water pipe" with a large chamber with ease although coughing would ensue shortly. I have wanted to try a gravity bong for smoking spice just because of the thick density of smoke allowed by this method. I think this method would provide the best way not to lose any of your precious spice.

there are two types of gravity bongs; the traditional one using a bucket and a sawed off two liter that could possibly end in going head first into the bucket if smoking spice this way or the preffered method the waterfall g-bong. for construction all you need to do is take a 2-liter soda bottle drill a fat hole in the cap then find a slider that will hold a copius some of material or the top to a hookah is my personal favorite and fasten that on, make it airtight. now cut maybe a 2cm hole in the bottom of the 2-liter and tape it up with some water proof tape or anything to temporarily seal it. fill the bottle with water, fill the slider with spice/parsley, screw the top on, light it and then rip off the tape, causing "a waterfall" to vacuum in an incredibly high density of smoke as the last of the water drains out use the bottom hole as your shotgun and screw off the top cap which will be the top.

the only reason i think this method would work best is the large chamber and the dens dense smoke that come with it otherwise id just go with a tall glass water pipe.

enjoy

17. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Wouldn't one just scrape, or vaporize wherever the build up is?

18. max_freakout

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands

You can't vapourise where the buildup is because it gathers more and more towards the part of the pipe that you hold, and put your lips to, as this is going to be the coolest part of the glass, and also it is very hard to locate the buildup on the pipe when you are slipping into DMT land

19. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What I did when there was some build up was to light underneath for a second and let if out, then do it again a few seconds after. It turns the goo into more of a liquid and runs down into the bubble again, where you want it :)