1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Setting - Favourite Things to do on LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD Discussions' started by kaide, Oct 1, 2005.

1. kaide

kaide

Reputation Points:
    Jatelka EDIT: Please bear in mind this is a combined thread and the earlier posts are from before the "No Self Incrimination" rule came into play

What are some fun things to do when tripping?

Some of my favourite things are listening to music, drawing and eating lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
  2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from ireland
    I usually don't eat much when tripping. It tends to upset my stomach. I mainly like listening to music or just simply staring at everyday things whilst tripping. TV/movies can be fun too.

3. Strangedaze39

Strangedaze39 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    go for a hike see as much of your surroundings as possible, explore as if you where 6 again[​IMG]

4. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I like to drive around and look at lights (in the passenger seat of course) Talk to friends about nature and such, which chilling in the woods etc. Listening to music is awesome especially if you have a system in your vehical. Turn the bass all the way up and let that shit rip. You will eel it through your whole body and it makes my visuals so much stronger. Eating is nice too, but it depends what I am tripping on. I can eat on lsd but some psychadelics will make me puke the food up. I dont really like to watch movies when Im tripping. I feel like that is something I can do any other time but thats really just a matter of preference. You could say the same about listening to mucis but I love listening to music when I trip. The first time I dropped cid I just rode around for like 6 hours starting in awe at everything, it was my first trip and it was a ++++ experience. I merged with the universe and I was able to comprehend how everything worked together to form the universe. It was really awesome, and the music made it even better. The lyrics would appear as grafitti looking visuals on the ground etc. Good shit

5. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    SWIM enjoys listening to music too, but more than anything, he enjoys
    walking around the city and marveling and the absurdity of everything
    he usually accepts as normal.

6. kaniz

kaniz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not too long ago, I decided to drop acid at an amusment park.

Mother fuck, was that ever intense. Was my 2nd time doing LSD, and my
    1st time was a weak trip, as I was paranoid and did one tab, in two
    halves spread out over a few hours (resulting in a weak trip), this
    time, dropped 2 hits about 1HR before getting to the park.

After the first ride, I had to do some E to try and re-gain a connection to reality a bit as it was too intense.

But christ, the first ride - I've never had so much crazy intense out
    of this world fun. Unique, scary, intense, thrilling, fun - cant even
    describe it.

I want to do it again sometime, but without the E, but after doing a
    few trips in more chill settings so I can learn how to better handle it.

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    These are a few of my favorite things (to Trip with).

My all-time favorite activity is, at the Beach, watching the waves come in. The ocean is infinite. The waves come (and come, and come) forever.

Hiking in the hills is amazing. I see a deer. Wow! All of Mother Nature's flora and fauna are there, just for me.

A Rock Concert. Trippin with the Music. It's even better than the Album.

8. panamapaul

panamapaul Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My fav is when a bunch of family and close friends (8 in all) took some acid and rented a van and went driving through the countryside trying to get lost and find new places. I usually did the driving. Stopped at an old cemetery once and read the headstones. Music, mostly Floyd blaring from the speakers as we rocket down the highways. Stop at the convenience store for snacks and back on the bus. Stopped on a deserted dirt road and climbed atop the van to stand and blow bubbles into the country air. Much laughter.

We've done this many times over the years and it's always the best. Got the idea of riding around in a van from reading 'Electric Kool aid Acid Test'. I've never had a problem driving while tripping. But if you don't think you can handle it, use a designated driver.

Also enjoy watching psychedelic videos set to music. (made a two-hour tape of special-effects from a zillion movies myself). Also love playing badminton while tripping. Acid seems to slow the shuttlecock down and make it easy to see and hit. Again, it was usually a large group of us playing and tripping.

9. psyshark

psyshark Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    what do you like to do when you take LSD?

Swim likes to go to nature psytrance party's only. and after the party doing some "sex :D ...it's better than noraml sex...

Swim has arrived from a kikking ass nature party right now, somewhere here, in Israel...
    he took 1 drop of Liquid LSD.....he feels on fireeeeee also right now!
    he confirmed that this liquid was effective more than Hofman 2000 bloter.
    he got to all spirtual stats with only one .

so, share with swim, what your favorite action on acid is!

(<

10. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    swim will only drop in good weather... and then will not come in from outside, hiking in the woods and enjoying nature till he is back at ground 0 or needs to grab another bowl pack

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006
  11. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    sex and music

can there be anthing better on lsd than those 2

12. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o Male from The Netherlands
    Yeah, those two in nature with good weather.

13. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Walking in the snow 8-D Bowling at Rock n Bowl lol. Playing guitar, listen to Dane Cook

14. Toltec

Toltec Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Swit use to love hiking and sitting in the woods, Trout fishing till he could not any more. Eventually just enjoying the views, water, and the forest, while under the influence. Sex and music too! indeed so.

At night he liked sitting in his back yard (3+acres) around the camp fire pit with friends, playing guitars and falling into laughing fits.

15. armatitumor

armatitumor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Walk outside, go to a concert (low doses), go to the museum, play the guitar, SWIM just likes to chill with his friends alot of the time.

16. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male
    to sit quite eyes closed and look at the inner rampage ... wich most of the times get's transformed into inner peace.

17. robot 4

robot 4 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o Male
    swim likes to watch ducks, to be honest. when swim is tripping, the ducks know, and they like to fuck around with him. swim hasn't done acid enough to really be comfortable doing it around people, so mostly he closes himself off from the world and distractions, and that seems to work better than going off and looking at how pretty and weird everything looks and sounds.

18. tabascowilliams

tabascowilliams Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    The Combined "Favourite Things to do on LSD" Thread

SWIM's favorite scenarios for tripping are sunrises, sunsets, hilltop/mountaintop views of cities, drives (sober driver), concerts, raves, all of the above with music, preferably an iPod and player, and of course grass. What's SWIY's favorite scenario for trippin sac?

19. Deft

Deft Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from chile
    Re: SWIM's favorite tripping scenarios

For SWIM is got to be a big mountain, not to climb it but just to look at the enormus thing that it is, of course a lot of music to listen and SWIM`s guitar to play, SWIM also loves being next to a river because the water going makes him be at happy and peaceful state of mind, oh yeah and concerts...

20. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Female from earth
    Re: SWIM's favorite tripping scenarios

Swia likes a nice dark room with a lava lamp going in the background, cuddly toes and something to write or draw on with some music mainly for the occasion and the ability to see the stars when it gets dark. A camp out in the woods is also a good setting for swia too she finds.