Fear

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by desolated000, Aug 31, 2006.

1. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For swim, whenever he is smoking some weed and he almost gets caught by his parents, the fear fills him! But this fear really kickstarts his buzz. It makes him feel twice as high and so he likes almost being caught just for the intense buzz increase.

Does fear do the same to any of you?

2. old hippie 56

old hippie 56 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, I hadn't been caught by his parents since the seventies. Fear does have a way of increasing the buzz. Has something to do with the output of adrenalin.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Much like the way some people get turned on by the possibility of getting caught having sex. A buddy of SWIM's, a rather sick fellow mind, came up with a game in his teens called "danger wank". The idea is to yell at your parents while trying to choke the chicken before they come to you. Disturbing stuff.

4. Akewstick

Akewstick Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    SWIM always finds that rolling on Es and smoking weed is given an extra boost when he does it at a friends house who insists on playing endless obscure films with plots based around rape and mutliation. SWIM never pays any attention to these films, no matter how hard he tries, but when a scene with screams, blood, weird torture implements or sex (the disturbing kind, not the good kind) comes on, he's completely lost in it. A few minutes later, the scene ends and the room echoes with numerous "woooooaaaahhh"s and "oh my fucking bastard"s from him and his friends.

This is obviously a different kind of fear from the adrenaline rush you're talking about, and somtimes nothing to do with fear at all. SWIM imagines that if there was 6 hours of continuous screaming and killing on the TV, it wouldn't make for a nice trip at all. SWIM dose however find that 6 hours of films where someone gets killed, raped or tortured for a few minutes every half hour is REALLY enjoyable.

Really extreme stuff happening in the middle of a trip is a great thing to talk about with your buddies, even if it's not pleasant stuff.

Base Moi would be a good film to do this with, but I was sober the only time he saw it. The films in question are almost 100% japanese. sympathy for mr vengance, the grudge and ichi the killer are a few that are good for this. SWIM dosen't know if these films are any good, as he remembers nothing about them, other than information like "the bit where that guy gets ____ poured on him" and "when that woman falls onto a _____".

I am very much one for not having things around him that make him have a bad trip, and would never have put these films on og his own accord during a trip, but when someone else is in charge of the TV, it happens, and he would recommend it. Maybe it's just Es that this is good for (it's V hard to have a bad trip on E as a result of scary shit like that). Maybe with other psychedelics and dissasociatives, You would fuck themselves up.

5. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    An old friend of mine was telling me about their local version of "Danger Wank" that they did to little old ladies. But the old ladies beat their brains up. Here's how:

The kids took off their clothes and sprang out as a troop of old women were walking by - pulling Mr. Wally. The old ladies retaliated and removed their clothes. That was the last time they ever played "Danger Wank" again!
    Little Old Ladies - 1. Stoned Naked Kids - 0.

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The sicko I know probably would have gotten off at the sight of naked old ladies.