Drug info - Fenfluramine HCl (3-trifluoromethyl-N-ethylamphetamine)

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by markdahman, Aug 15, 2004.

1. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Pharm: FenFluramine ,Ponderax, Pondimin, Ponderal

Chem : 3-TriFlouroMethyl-N-Ethyl-Alpha-Methyl-PhenylEthylAmine

Fenfluramine Hydrochloride is unique amongst the Amphetamine

derivatives in that with moderate doses, the CNS is depressed

rather than stimulated.

Single oral doses of 80-500mg have been used to produce an altered

state with the following characteristics:

1. Euphoria.

2. Relaxation.

3. Uncontrollable laughter.

4. Visuals.

5. Changes in sense of temperature.

6. Derealisation. ( A feeling that the `outside world` has

absolutely nothing to do with you... )

7. Depersonalization. ( This is a kind of true Psychedelic

state, real trip experience, only occurs at higher dosages.)

I got to tell you, though, it ain't as much fun as MDMA. Don't bother

synthesizing any, but it's worth a try if you ever come across it... It's

sold as an appetite suppressant and slimming aid in Europe, if you deal

with any European Mail-Order pharmaceutical groups then they may well be

able to supply it for you

Anyone Got a slight idea of where i could maybe get some of this? Looks kinda interesting!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  2. psyko_tripper

psyko_tripper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It was taken off the market, even in Europe!

Have you tried this substance, how were the visuals?

Hve you experienced 6 en 7?

3. markdahman

markdahman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Yes i have tried this substance a few years back! i was upto 350 mg's my second time using! Is came on relitivly slow like a mescaline kinda thing. After about 40 mins i felt like a moderate weed buzz i was preety happy. Watching tv i would see some stuff like this guy got hit by a car and id burst out in a uncontrollable laughter that would last for about 5 mins then it would just stop liek i was a machinE! hahaha. At about 1h15 mins i was really hot! Realy burning up altho it was a nice feeling! Watching tv soon became boring as i walk to my room to trip out. Its weird my room is all black walls and kinda allways gives good visuals with ym black light on! So as im walking towards my room going down a hallwall it felt like the hallway was never ending!! Kinda like on those video games where u cant get to the end and it just keeps stretching more and more! Thoughts where racing thru my head at this time! im preety frightend! Once i get to my room i lay down and put in some good trance music and this is where my world ends! With all lights off i sit in my bed drenched in sweat! I dont knwo if the sweat was becuz of the visuals or cuz i was hot! But as i stare at my ceiling i get a 3d geo-metric cude floating but this felt more like a lucid dream altho i know i was awake! Then the cube starts moving kinda faster and faster and changing shapes faster! Whenever it would change shapes it looked faker and faker but it was getting faster and faster! It felt like i was being sucked into a cartoon and i was being sucked in a lil two fast for my liking! After about 2 hours of laying there i decide the drug is probably 80% done wokring cuz the visuals are starting to blow so i go get some water! on my way there the hallway stretched happend again! So i get my water slip 2 valume into it and back to my bed where i then slept for only a short duration wich seemed a lil weird! This was a great experience i was givin this by a friend of mine who had moved that i just got ahold of and he told me what it was so i was looking for it again

Oh yeah and as for 6 and 7 i only experienced 7 and this was kinda like a hangover effect for me. ALtho i feel im not the same person after i do salvia also its a feeling of having to re-addapt to everything and everyone.

After looking for this product it seems theyr been alot of research saying this can cause some sorta cartio vasculare valve probleme!! definitly not good, Altho if anyone come across it let me know i really want some of this again! Do u think a chemist would whip some of this up for me if i asked?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
Tags: