1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Fentanyl and drug tests

Discussion in 'Fentanyl' started by t00cr4zy, Nov 8, 2007.

1. t00cr4zy

t00cr4zy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Will fentanyl make you fail a drug test for opiates, or does it require a seperate test like oxycodone?

2. Solinari

Solinari Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Probably would show up, but i can't be sure. Never the less i would assume it will show up rather than assuming it won't.

That said, the Drug Test page from Wikipedia states:

Even so, i wouldn't bet on it. Hopefully someone will give you a definite answer or further searching will help you.

3. fozi

fozi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim says:

I know this is an old post but i needed to clarify some things. It will NOT SHOW UP! i use the patch for 3-5 days prior to a probation urine test to get me through. It works every time!

Fentanyl does not show on a urine screen. A special expensive test is required because it is a synthetic opiate. Its the same thing as Methadone in which they have to specially test for because that is also synthetic and will not show as opiate on the test.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010