1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

fentanyl patches

Discussion in 'Fentanyl' started by peggs16, May 13, 2005.

1. peggs16

peggs16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I got 50 mg fentanyl patches.....whats the best way to get the best high. i heard of smoking the gel on a cig along with putting the patch under the arm or something. I also heard of eating it and placing hte gel under the tounge. What do you think?

2. dopefiend

dopefiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Smoking Fentanyl can be very dangerous. It's been covered 100 times so
    seach it up. Be extra fuckin careful with thsi stuff OD is easy as fuck
    to do.

Peace Bro,

Jesse

3. FLYFISHER

FLYFISHER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    only wear the patch don't fool with it. I have read alot about it and some of the stuff in the gel can mess up your liver it has a wierd chemical makeup. I have heard of people smoking it and it is over rated. I would like to find out what it is that is in the gel. I guess I could read the enclosed data.

4. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from The Netherlands
    There is some really bad advice in this thread and on this particulaer forum. Takethe patches as recommended to "get the best high". Don't experiment with it any other way. People with little to no tolerance have OD'd taking them as directed. Fentanyl isnot to be taken lightly.

5. PliersOfSociety

PliersOfSociety Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Glycerine in fentanyl patches

The gel in fentanyl patches is primarily glycerine, and any use of chemicals, even relatively innocuous ones such as NaCl 0.9% solulition, could chemically alter the fentanyl into fentanyl-something instead of fentanyl. Some of these variants are many times more potent than even fentanyl itself.

Also, I now of one oral ingester who nearly died from liver damage after chewing on patches - liver enzymes can skyrocket from the gel.

Even if the fentanyl was extracted in some method from the gel, you would really need a gas chromatograpgy/mass specrometer to be sure of the quantity as well as integrity of the fentanyl extract. And it would help to have a chemistry degree and years of experience.

I can't advise tampering with patches, but smoking would seem to be the least dangerous way, although chasing the dragon would be likely safer than in a pipe as there would be more air diluting the smoke as it enters the body.

Just a thought.:smoker:

6. Onthenod

Onthenod Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.S.A.
    Smoke it.
    Cut open the patch and use a pin or something similar and get out a TINY bit. Smoke it like you would H on a piece of tin foil. A little goes a LONG way. Only do a little dab. Wait a while, judge how you're feeling, and do a little more until you're where you want to be.
    This shit can be VERY DANGEROUS so excercise extreme caution. You'll get a lot more out of it that way then by just putting it on.

7. acexnx316

acexnx316 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    Umm...

WRONG!

The reason many people do not get or feel any high from wearing a Fentanyl patch (Duragesic) is because they do not keep it on for long enough. Most people will put it on for 3-4 hours, not feel anything, and say fuck it.

However, in reality, it can take up to a maximum of 3 days (72 hours) for their plasma levels to reach the peak level of absorption from these patches. Meaning that these patches may not even peak for 2-3 days. Slow? Yes. Worth it? Yes. Chances are, the patch will start to kick in near the end of day 1, and they will start to feel a good buzz. This means that they can stay on a good buzz for over 48 hours. I know these patches are reccomended by the manufacturer to be removed and rotated/replaced every 3 days (72 hours), but if they follow the instructions to a T, by their 2nd patch, they will be floating high in the sky! And the 3rd patch, well... they should be in a constant state of euphoria.

FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURERS INSTRUCTIONS!

This is the absolute best way to get the best high for the absolute longest amount of time... PERIOD! And this is what SWIEveryone is ultimately looking for anyway, isn't it?

Pz.

8. dafentkid

dafentkid Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o Male
    i started shooting my fentanyl script and within a couple months my 30 day supply kept running out sooner,to the point where it would last only a week, and I'm on a high dose,125mcg that's (10) 100mcg patches and (10)more 25mcgs every 30 days,,fentanyl withdrawals is hell,,especially if you really need them for pain.

I started out eating them then started shooting,,just be careful,,my track marks are so bad that i could no longer hide them,,after shooting in my arms hands legs and feet,,i started getting sick of looking at them and being dope sick and in pain.

It's only been 3 weeks since i injected but now i only take it as prescribed due to having to see my doctor now every damn and only getting 2 patches at a time and my dose being cut in half to only 50mcgs,,now i am in pain copped a huge habit,have to take drug tests can't do any other drugs if i want my fentanyl. Anyways life was better before i started eating and shooting my script,,just be careful,shit can spiral out of control with just one shot!! peace children ****brody the kid****

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  9. Tarsiercoma

Tarsiercoma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Male
    I would say eat it, SWIM has ate a whole patch at a time, but he also has a very opiate tolerance. But becareful with that shit! Goodluck. Oh and a question i heard that the form of heroin "China White" is fentanyl

10. PliersOfSociety

PliersOfSociety Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I've heard that China White = Fentanyl, too. Never had confirmation or not but I recall in the mid- to late 80s in the parking lot of the Phialdelphia Spectrum overhearing people discussing China White and I asked about it (at the time I thought it must be a new Grateful Dead song) and I was told it was a synthetic heroin, so it could easily be fentanyl.

11. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    china white does indeed refer to fentanyl and its analogues. specifically swim thinks it refers to illegally made fentanyl sold as heroin, not necessarily the same drug in patch or lollipop form.

Tags: