1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - Fermented kava?

Discussion in 'Kava-Kava' started by oggy, Oct 28, 2008.

1. oggy

oggy R.I.P. Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    Has anyone ever made a fermented kava drink? If one was to add sugar and yeast to a ready made kava drink and leave for a few days filter and drink. This might make an interesting drink, very chilling. Would the kava still be active after its been fermented. I could make some very interesting drinks.

I know its not a good idea to mix downers but SWI-WE all do it sometimes.