Festivals, Concerts, etc.

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by nateman, Sep 1, 2005.

1. nateman

nateman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Do most of the people on here get there RC's at festivals and what not or get them other "vendors" just wondering. I'm in colorado and there seems to be lots of 2c-i, 2c-e 2c-c going around at concerts lately, usually for free :) and i'm wondering if most people get them the same way?

thanks

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well I would say most people on this forum get their rc's via online still. there are a few sources left. a few people go through custom synth chemists.

though I had also noted the increase in rc's at festivals over the last few years. I would say that a lot of the common public get their rc's (even if they don't know what they are) through festivals; whereas this online community is still probably back in the digital days. lol

3. nateman

nateman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    good point, i would feel sketched out buying of the net for some reason, seems like they could steal my money and i cant really do much to get it back

4. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    lol you know that's where the rc market came from right? until last summer when the dea took out all the u.s. suppliers, everybody and their brother was ordering it online.

now, those at festivals who are slingin it, usually in gell cap, or on hybred blotters, or pressies, or even liquid .... the ones bringing it to those festivals are mostly getting them from custom synth chemists and out of country suppliers still. mostly still over the net, just not so public.

5. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    .Edited by: nanobrain

6. glogga

glogga Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I would not buy a research chem from a stranger at a festival, or off the streets. Just sounds to unreliable and dangerous to me.

7. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    it depends on the situation. a stupid kid walking around selling something they know nothing about, should probably get slapped and have it taken away from them.

on the other hand, swim knows kids that go to festivals and sell blotters and gell tabs and pressies of various rc's but they are honest about what's on them. they know their shit, and even carry around phikal and thikal books with them and more importantly, copies of the specific pages they are dealing with and give a copy away with each purchase. and explain and stress the dosing, etc.

so it all really depends on the situation

8. joachimist

joachimist Newbie

Reputation Points:
    in france in what we call "free-party" or teknival you can often buy RC
    but expensive and only well known Research Chemicals (2c-i methylone ...)

there are also lots of blotters with no lsd but something else, often unknown even by the dealer, it's like a surprise...

lots of people think its real lsd but its not, maybe 5-MeO-AMT or anything else.

real lsd can however be found when you know the good man !

9. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Swim came across a blotter he thought was cid http://i1.bluelight.nu/g/503/2768DOB_blotter_front.jpg It turned out to be DOB. To bad blotters don't = LSD anymore!

10. insanity

insanity Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    crazy, i would be damned to buy rc at a rave. i just wish my posts exceed 100 so i can get into the sources forum.

^^
    keep wishing and make a meaninful post,

cheers, nanoEdited by: nanobrain

11. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    IF only te moderators decide I am good enough!

^see above. keep wishing, wishes are good.

cheers,

nanoEdited by: nanobrain