1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Drug info - Few questions about midazolam and other benzos

Discussion in 'Benzodiazepines' started by mark_v, Dec 10, 2004.

1. mark_v

mark_v Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Got a few questions :

1) Anyone ever tried midazolam, if so, can it be used as a recreational drugs and in what dosage.

2) What kind of (legal) drugs makes you the most euphoric, relaxed and sedated ? (i mean something like codeine) Doesn't have to be a benzo...

3) I tried Xanax 2.5 mg and Lorazepam 5 mg and it did nothing to me, just made me a bitsleepy. Are those high dosages,and what's the right dosage for recreational use (if the is any at all) if you have build up a tolerance ?

2. jayriddle

jayriddle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 10, 2004
    51 y/o
    Have tried Midazolam, and it's effective for sleep and anxiety, and is
    one of the shortest acting benzos, but I didn't see any recreational
    value in it orally.

It does have a very strong effect on memory....basically it wipes it
    out from a short time before dosing until it wears off (i.e., until you
    wake up later). I mean the memories are totally, totally
    gone...I've watched DVDs, written notes to myself, had conversations
    with my wife, and have had absolutely no memory of any of it the next
    day. It's decidedly weird, and not fun, for me at least.
  3. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 27, 2004
    I dont enjoy doing just benzos without alchohol. They just make me mono emotional and sleepy. I like to drink a few beers and then eat some xanax. Be careful because youll wake up the next morning and have no idea how you got where your are. I call benzos "crazy pills" cause they make me crazy. After doing some lorazepam last night i woke up this morning with wet muddy socks and a bruised eye. Apparently me and my brother were play wrestling in his living room then i decided to take i walk in the rain with my socks on and fell asleep shortly after. Be careful, one time my friend did some and woke up crammed inside his closet and said he had no idea how he had gotten their!