fighting while on E

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Guest, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    ive heared from all my friends ( who are hard ) that if you get in a
    fight while on ecstasy, you will beat the shit out of the other person??

why is this?? cause on ecstasy, your all loved up!

2. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the only reason it makes u all loved up is cos you are in that frame of mind usually. it simply heightens the frame of mind in which u are most productive at the time; so i suppose it will heighten aggression when fighting? i think [​IMG]..

3. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its generaly cause u have fuck loads of energy. Also it increases your emotions , so if u get pissed off , you'll get alot more pissed off.

4. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got pissed off while rolling once. It's a hard feat to accomplish but I was pissed off for 6 hours straight...normally I'd only be mad for 10-15 minutes. Basically it just increases your emotions, as shneddi said.

5. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh and you will probably only win the fight if you start it. I'm so peaceful while I'm rolling I'd probably let the shit get beat out of me and enjoy unless I was pissed off.

6. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Yes. I've heared that too. In my homeland, there are sometimes big fights between the two nations who live here (estonians and russians). Then they eat ecstasy to kick eachother's asses or something :)

7. pancho

pancho Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Minnesota, U.S.A.
    my homeboi(rest in peace) got in a big ass fight and they beat this one guys ass down with pipes n bats but the kid was on too much shit to stay down n he pulled out a .22 and the story ends after that.

8. scrappy

scrappy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My condolences...

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sorry man..

This is why, although you may look a pussy.. Unless you have no other option.. Always run from trouble.

In this day and age, being alive should be above looking a pussy for five mins.

Condolences..

10. green_airplane

green_airplane Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i take ecstasy reguarlly at least 3-4 times a week so fighting on it was bound to happen and since ecstasy gives me that sort of super sensation but numb feeling at the same time when i fight i dont really feel the pain so i love to fight on it and ive never lost a fight on it yet.[​IMG]

11. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I dont see the point of fighting on it at all. most people use the drug to make them feel happy and have a got time not to be aggressive. I dont feel like fighting when on it really, the opposite normally. I think that the people who use pills and then go looking for fights are usually idiots to start with and its not just a result of taking drugs

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  12. FaTaLtHoUgHtS

FaTaLtHoUgHtS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I fought on it before in a club but its so wierd that i dont ever wanna do it again.

13. P!MPJU!C3

P!MPJU!C3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One must try cocaine. Crack(coke) is a very strong drug that can make u aggressive and such. They cut open little kids in Africa and put large quantities of these kindah drugs in them 4 a reason. To be more aggresive and fight better with no ethics.
    One can fight on E as well. E can make aggresive sometimes. Thats probably what they were talkin bout.

14. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This thread makes me deeply sad.

It goes against everything that E does for me.

The person who first synthesised E would probably be in tears reading this.

Its a fucking love drug, not a fight drug, for fuck sake.[​IMG]

Just when you think there is some sort of hope for the human race...

15. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    ...along comes a reality check like this! I know what you mean, Lev, it sucks!

I personally have witnessed, and dealt with the fall out, of scraps on E, and it aint pretty. MDMA is quite an effective non-sedating anaesthetic, add the increased energy and intensity of emotion, and in the wrong head and the wrong situation it can get nasty! Emotions and focus can be greatly heightened by E, so I can well imagine how people could fight on it - getting my head round it is another matter!

On a more positive note, there have been close links made between the decline of football hooliganism and the rise of the rave and E scene in Briton in the late 80's/early 90's - instead of getting to the town where their team was playing and going out on the piss, people started getting there the night before, going to a club, getting loved up, and were still loved up come the game the next afternoon, that and knackered from the night before! I'll try to find an article on this...

16. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Fighting is Barbaric. People who fightare so god damn pathetic, it makes me want to puke all over there wretched faces. How could you be so angry that you want to inflict harm on another human being? How could you want to mess up there face that bad, wouldnt you feel awful afterwards, or are you just insane? I hate seeing people fight and If I could I would wipe out all the losers that actually get a buzz of it. PATHETIC,PATHETIC,PATHETIC.

17. shadistik

shadistik Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    Wtf?That's kinda stupid idea...

18. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    You get the few idiots that fight on the influence of ecstacy, they then get arrected for their stupidity and give the drug a bad name for everybody that uses it.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Some people after using mdma for longh time becomes violent.

mdma can make u a good people or a killer.

20. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its cos its fucks over your head if u use it alot

on E , imo the only reasonid be violent is if somone started somthing , then id be one angry cunt. ( unless i took too much and went spaz'ed , which happens ) cos it increases your imotions.