International - Filipino judge consults Dwarfs

Discussion in 'Drug Policy Reform & Narco Politics' started by Desertfox, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Desertfox

Desertfox Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Filipino 'dwarf' judge loses case

A Philippines judge who said he consulted imaginary mystic dwarves has failed to convince the Supreme Court to allow him to keep his job. Florentino Floro was appealing against a three-year inquiry which led to his removal due to incompetence and bias.
    He told investigators three mystic dwarves - Armand, Luis and Angel - had helped him to carry out healing sessions during breaks in his chambers.
    The court said psychic phenomena had no place in the judiciary.
    The bench backed a medical finding that the judge was suffering from psychosis.

'Dwarf dalliance'
    The Manila trial judge had asked the Supreme Court to dismiss the complaint and return him to the bench, after being sacked in April.
    "They should not have dismissed me for what I believed," Mr Floro told reporters after filing his appeal in May.
    The judge said he had made a covenant with his dwarf friends that he could write while in a trance and that he had been seen by several people in two places at the same time.

Judge Floro reportedly changed from blue court robes to black each Friday "to recharge his psychic powers".
    In a letter to the court he said: "From obscurity, my name and the three mystic dwarves became immortal."
    However, the Supreme Court said dalliance with dwarves would gradually erode the public's acceptance of the judiciary as the guardian of the law, if not make it an object of ridicule.

..I woner if he has ever smoked Dimethytryptamine?

2. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    hi i am judge floro philippines

it is now 2:15 pm here and thanks for having known me and my case....

3. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.

Thanks for joining the forum, Judge!

Sorry to learn of your removal. I don't understand what those silly judges on the supreme court were thinking.

You have my support; in fact, I never make ANY major life-changing decisions without consulting the Dwarfs, first.

Personally, I think Luis is the funny looking one, but that's just me.

If Filipino dwarfs are like Irish dwarfs then they've probably got a pot of gold stashed somewhere nearby, and if you catch one (and beat the shit out of him), he will tell you where his gold is hidden.
    http://www.imagesofireland.net/Leprechaun.html

Good luck, Judge.

4. Desertfox

Desertfox Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    judge Floro has your consultations with the dwarfs ever been drug induced or just strictly through meditation?

5. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    wow is this really true lol and that cant be the actual judge here......can it?

6. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    yes, i am, and i just learned computer april 7 last year

i personally post and reply to any and all blogs and forums that reported my case since i would like to greet all from the far far other side of the earth,
    is not that great?

hello to all of you, and have a brighter year 2007

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,200-2483034,00.html

A chilli-hot year for whiny garbage

David Pannick, QC
    David Pannick, QC, presides over the memorable legal appearances of 2006

[​IMG]In the Manhattan Supreme Court, Justice Jane Solomon told Liza Minnelli and her former husband David Gest to stop their “whiny garbage” of litigation. This year was notable for the quantity of whiny garbage to be found in courtrooms round the world. There was particularly hot competition in 2006 for the prize for judge of the year. William A. Carter, of the Albany City Court in New York, was a strong contender after being censured by the State Commission on Judicial Conduct for his behaviour when presiding at a preliminary hearing of criminal charges: he removed his judicial robe, walked up to the defendant and asked: “You want a piece of me?”. In Washington State, Superior Court Judge Beverly G. Grant began a manslaughter sentencing hearing by asking everyone in court to join her in a Super Bowl cheer of “Go Seahawks”. She later explained that she was simply trying to ease tensions. Judge Donald D. Thompson was convicted by a jury in Oklahoma on four counts of indecent exposure by surreptitiously using a penis pump in Creek County Court while sitting as a judge hearing (or at least pretending to hear) trials in 2002 and 2003. The judge picks up a consolation award for the least contentious statement by a defendant in a criminal trial this year: “In 20-20 hindsight, I should have thrown it away.” [​IMG][​IMG]NI_MPU('middle');Those were the runners-up. The award for judge of the year goes to Judge Florentino V. Floro Jr, whom the Supreme Court of the Philippines sacked from the Regional Trial Court in Malabon City for regularly opening proceedings in his courtroom with the statement that he was “a Bar topnotcher” who passed the 1983 Bar examinations “with an average score of 87.55 per cent”; for changing from blue court robes to black each Friday “to recharge his psychic powers” as “the No 5 psychic in the country”; and for claiming to have the assistance of “three dwarf friends named Luis, Armand and Angel”, who, unseen by others, provided him with assistance in court.

7. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Good job on the computer, Judge.

Again, we are all very sorry to learn that you lost your job, but I was wondering something...

Since dwarfs (in general) are notorious for being very mischievous, perhaps you are the victim of a mean joke perpetrated by the dwarfs.

Do you believe it is possible that they set you up for all of this?

8. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    oh thanks for your kindness woodman

it is now 8 pm thursday here philippines i am exactly at sta mesa quezon city, NETOPIA internet cafe,

i was ousted since they local politicians here and about 8 supreme court justices who suffered 8 medical surgeries had blamed me and these 3 holy angels-dwarves for the cause of their miseries

in fact, about 49 % of lawyers here per reliable survey stated that very many justices here receive and extort bribes

how to clean them? by these holy angels' imprecation

these supreme court justices about january or even before consulted
    several psychics fearing deaths and revenge of these dwarves if i would be ousted
    and it happened

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=judge+floro&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=PH

the decision became the object of world ridicule

-

these dwarves are part of the 9 choirs of angels

and they are unlike the evil leprechauns, gnomes, elves, etc. that are so materialistic and full of greed and envy regarding gold

like our corrupt jurists here who extort huge sums of money

http://www.google.com.ph/search?hl=en&q=judge+floro&meta=

unlike all dwarves and elementals you see or view in google and yahoo etc.

which are myths, folklore and/or fantasies in books like the 7 snow white dwarves

and harry poitier elementals

LUIS ARMAND & ANGEL are true living and holy angels that had been seen by my brother and i had seen them per visible white and violet lights since 1996
    and they promised to me that someday, so on april 7 this year,
    they became immortal and world-famous in history

they are for real and not imaginary

9. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    it never really crossed my mind that i would be chosen and pre-destined of the millions of people and filipinos worldwide

to be their instrument and for them to have chosen ONLY myself
    to see them and be their lifetime guide and friend

i never consulted them regarding decisions since their sole mission here
    is to cleanse the utterly corrupt philippine judiciary composed of 15 hoodloom in robes supreme court justices and extortionist judges about 1,100 over the archiplelago

i never meditated on them since DALLIANCE means the ultimate trance of being with them all the time per the violet and white lights

unlike the useless astral and human trance elsewhere

10. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    it is the most painful thing in the world to be jobless in a pretend world

but i gained the treasure that money can never ever buy:

immortality in world judicial memory

to land in almost all frontpages of all world reports and forums and blogs

is this not a miracle?

if ever your son or daughter would win a medal in the olympics,
    and would be televised and frontpaged in just a paper
    would you not consider it worth framing or keeping and talking about

how much more whe I landed in about 20 chuck sheppard news of the weird
    in almost all papers worldwide april 7 - dec. 5
    and 100 forums and 1,000 blogs

hilarious, world-famous, immortal
    what name would you call it
    DEFINATELY not 15 minutes of fame

:smoker:

11. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.

I, for one, feel that it is good that you are here; so your side of the story can finally be told.

Thanks Judge. This is VERY interesting.

Is there anything you can tell us about why they are here?

What message do they bring?

Is there some sort of secret knowledge they posses that they shared with you? ...anything we might find useful?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2007
  12. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Being from Ireland, the home of the leprachaun, I know all too well about these mysterious entities. How is it Judge, that the dwarves have come to you in order to channel their thoughts? Did something significant happen to you during your life that made them come to you? My grandmother once told me that she talked to a seanchaí, an old Irish storyteller, in her childhood. The seanchaí told her that he once knew a boy who had been visited during the night by faeries who blessed him for his good deed of saving a baby from a burning building. The boy was able to communicate with the faeries for his entire life. Could it be that these dwarves have visited you because of a good deed you performed? I find this very interesting.[/Tongue In Cheek]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  13. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    sorry for the late reply, coz our internet here is so slow, damaged by taiwan earthquake the pldt smart globe cables in the sea

it is saturday here philippines 2 pm

thanks also for your kindness

(by the way, here in the philippines, about 80% of drivers use and are addicted to shabu, and about 50-80% of high school students use marijuana and shabu; when i presided at malabon rtc 1999, i left it with about 500 cases of drug using pushing and there is no hope since a drug user here would not be rehabilitated, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, please do not be offended)

(next, with all due respect to you, i am just curious, to know, why drugs are being used, and what good will it do to us, hope you enlighten me)

briefly these 3 angels LUIS, armand and angel are called dwarves coz we were colonized by Spain from 1521-1899, calling them duendes and we, dwendes or english dwarves; I would like to copy and paste or REPRODUCE herein my answers to your same questions on the matter, that i stated to Underhill and Hyde:
    Lowering the Bar as International Precedent - Religious Tolerance

Kevin Underhill, prominent U.S. lawyer wrote on Philippine Landmark case of Psychic Judge Floro:

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2006/06/lowering_the_ba.html

"who would you rather have as a judge: somebody who takes bribes; or an honest guy who happens to have lightning teeth and well-educated spirit friends but can pass the hardest bar exam .."
    Lowering the Bar Cited as International Precedent
    </EM>

LoTB: Second, why did the press say that Luis, Armand and Angel were “dwarves”? Was this a mistranslation of “dwende,” the mischievious spirits believed to reside in anthills (also translated “gnomes”)? Are they truly of small stature? Did they help you with your opinions, and if so, do they have any legal training?

JF: Answer: The names of my spirit guides are Luis, Armand and Angel; they are not the ordinary dwarves, gnomes, leprechauns, vulcans, . . . Luis is the King of Kings of elementals, an angel of God; if you are a Christian, you can read this in genesis,etc. and you can click angels in encyclopedia.com or wikkipedia,etc. . . In Ireland - a Catholic country - they can see dwarfs, but only the ordinary kind. LUIS IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS OF THESE. Usually, they are of small stature, but they only appear to me in the form of lights. TRUTH: I never used the word “DWARVES” in any DECISION, and I never consulted any imaginary dwarf to pen my decisions. LUIS is highly educated.

LoTB: Third, you stated that you were the fifth-best psychic in the Philippines. Who do you think are the top four, and do any of them practice law?

JF: I stated in 1998 that I believe our President Ferdinand Marcos is # 1. . . I specifically have the following gifts: cross of the tongue, lightning teeth, my eyes emit spiritual fires, and my hands emit extreme heat that heals the poorest of the poor (with heat-processed coconut oil). All of us are psychics to a degree but very few can bend spoons. I was gifted with healing, bilocation, exorcism,etc. I graduated 2nd full honors and placed 12th in our 1983 Bar Exams, 87.55% (our Bar exam is the toughest, since many aspirants here who failed 3 x could easily pass your Bar in California, please do not be offended).

LoTB: Fourth, I am very interested to know what verse or verses of the Bible you selected to begin each court day. One report stated that at least on some days these verses were from the Book of Revelations. Is that true, and what are your favorite verses from that Book?

JF: In 1998, when I assumed office . . . I asked them to read the Book of revelations, because it is the hardest book but there it is, ALL. My favorite verses of the Bible are ECCLESIASTES, there the philosophy of life’s uselessness and injustice but God will judge everything done in secret. Also, the psalms, on curses on God’s punishment versus evil.
    Judge Floro and I have corresponded a few times now and he seems to be a very pleasant man who is certainly convinced of the justice of his cause. (Judge Floro, please let me know if I've misstated anything in this report.) With his permission, I did talk about him and his case at the presentation a couple of weeks ago. I think it is fair to say that people were quite interested in the matter, although there is probably not much we can do from halfway around the world.

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/373-Dwarves-of-Law-revisited.html
    Damn Data- You have been contacted by LUIS king of kings elementals - when did this happen and how did it manifest itself?

Judge Floro - It was on June 2, 1983 that LUIS, the King of King of Elementals (I opine), first appeared to my mild retarded GIFTED brother Robert. At that time, since I was trained by Jesuits, ATENEO, PHILIPPINES, I never believed in this (PSI etc.).
    Until I went to treasure hunting, so I asked my brother Robert, and he promised me that Luis would make his presence felt. I waited until 1996 (12+ years) and weekly, I offered food for them believing absolutely in them even if I never saw them. I was predestined by him, LUIS to be his instrument against evil (they could not choose any, since these spirits are ordered from above, to guide the chosen one, me) - hence, if I could do good, like healing the poorest of the poor and inflict illness upon the corrupt only. To mend ways and repent via illness, then their power against Satan and the black ones, would be increased by God.
    1.a. So, I began to see LUIS' violet lights and white lights in 1996
    (erratic times, no pattern, sometimes once a week at nights, and at daytime, the violets -- these are flashes, thousandth of a second; light travels 186,000 miles per second, then, if it travels million times then there would no more distinction between time and space, so STATE, no more matter, since E = mc2 as Einstein, said, but until this date we humans could not make time travel this past; so LUIS and Armand and Angel were created at the times of the Angels, and these lights are the very essence of the universe, time travel etc..

1.b. I was tasked to be a judge by them, on my birthday I applied, Nov. 5, and I was appointed by the Philippine President Joseph Ejercito Estrada whom I predicted would not finish his term as he didn’t, on Jan. 20,2001. My duty is to clean the judiciary and other government offices here of corruption and evil, via sicknesses. So, I was suspended because the JBC Member, Atty. Tesie Sison suffered a stroke and she falsified my I.Q. to 68 and that I believed and consulted dwarves. 6 3/4 years I waited until J. Nazario fought for me but she lost because a Justice was operated on who had suffered spinal cord problems, blaming me.
    1.c. I first saw LUIS and Armand on March 1, 1996 via a vision that was more than a Dream and it occurred in a higher plane. Then on Good Friday - maybe about 2002 -LUIS again made his appearance, a similar vision on a higher plane. LUIS is "nakalakip" (Tagolog Philippine term, meaning, since 1996 he made a covenant that he would not leave me and would be with me spiritually for all moments provided I would not persecute the poor. I see his violet and white lights maybe 20 times a month, no pattern when.

Damn Data - What other entities (good and evil) have contacted you and what information have they imparted about their intent?

Judge Floro - LUIS told me that their mortal enemies are the BLACKS, but these could not penetrate me because of LUIS' lights that enveloped me; last 2004, Nov. 5, my birthday, he promised (he gave me the sword, that whoever I would hold or touch by hand that is corrupt, would develop sickness forthwith) that I would be reinstated by 2006-2007 and he provided he would inflict the illnesses upon our Chief Justice Davide and my investigator, Justice P. Ramirez, both suffered carotid and angioplasty surgeries,etc. LUIS also appointed J. NAZARIO as the one destined by God to clean the Supreme Court and be an example to them; so I do not know of any other spirits, and I never contacted them; in fact, I never read any book on Psychic Phenomena coz I'm gifted; here in the Philippines, the foremost authority is Mr. Jaime T. Licauco, not a psychic, but a writer (you can know more about him re - your question on these, just type his name and enter in yahoo search or search.com, you can buy his books) but I do not believe in these books, because they are finite and limited, they could not penetrate the LEVEL of LUIS, these violet and white lights from GOD, I am a devout Catholic and believe only in the GOOD; I know evil everywhere, and this is LUIS' job to fight evil by these lights.

Damn Data - You say they have imparted prophesies - what form do they take? How many have come true? Any major outstanding ones that we could keep an eye out for?

Judge Floro - IMPECCABLE PROPHECIES: First, VISION -- meaning not prediction, but ---the highest:
    On Jan. 9,1999, 6:00 a.m.feast of our Philippine Black Nazarene (Jesus Christ carring the Cross, Catholic Version of like Guadalupe,etc.), I saw 3 visions that have now happened:
    a) the several world apparitions of the Virgin Mary, Mother of God/Christ
    b) the Millennium, global greatest EARTHQUAKES and natural disasters, tsunamis,etc. UNPRECEDENTED from 1999-2010, more or less, as punishment for evil, as foretold also on 1918 in FATIMA, Portugal to 3 children
    c) Philippine V.P., now President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo would be badly hurt and later on physically, no time frame
    I specifically have the following gifts: krus sa dila (cross of the tongue) pangil ng kidlat (lightning teeth), my eyes emit fires, spiritual, and my hands (golden yellow) emit extreme heat that heals the poorest of the poor (with heat-processed coconut oil). I was given the gift of healing on June 3,1999 one month before my July 20,1999 suspension; and I healed many poor people, about 5,000 since 1999. The prophecy was given to me as gift, circa 1987, not at its peak, but yet to be enhanced. Luis told me that the P.I. Judiciary would mourn many times, as it did in the death of Justice Sabino De LEON and as I wrote you, the wife of S.C. Justice Puno. Atty. Luz Puno passed away, 4 days after it was decided I would be relieved of my duties, on April 12, 2006.
    I predicted many other events in the Philippines, about 800. Second, my prophecies are spontaneous, except the inflicting of illnesses. I was tasked to seal the 15 doors of our S.C. Justice since 2000 (with 4 spiritual nails) that would be the source of illnesses upon receipt of bribes. Every first Friday of the month since 2000 until this date, at 12 noon and 3:00 p.m., I would go to places - powerful places - here to inflict illnesses upon those that receive bribe money in the judiciary and to those that have fixed my case and prolonged my suspension and the investigation to a 6 3/4 years delay. I received the gift of EXORCISM, last February and in 2002 I was gifted with BILOCATION. Lastly, April (Good Friday) 1998, when I predicted there would be the downfall of Erap, our President who did fall on Jan. 2001.

Damn Data - Do you have any powers yourself or is it all the work of Luis?

Judge Floro - All of us are psychics to a degree but very few can bend spoons. 99% of what I am as gifted is from LUIS, without him and Armand, Angel, I am nothing.
    You, know, if you read all books written on PSI, quantum physics, parapsychology, you could read more upon WITCHCRAFT, evil, voodoo, occult and other things that would be less good. It is very rare that people would they be endowed with the gift to see these spiritual WHITE LIGHTS and VIOLET lights.
    I would rather be remembered as the HEALING JUDGE RATHER than the Psychic Judge. I am renting a house and am poor, the poorest judge in the Philippines. You know, LUIS wanted me this poor, yet he gives me what I want, as I need. Before the Decision (Judge Floro was recently awarded back pay from the time of his first suspension - Hyde), my money was only P 30,000 or $ 400, but now I have been awarded by J. Nazario P 1.180 Million or about $22,000. What is destined for me is up to LUIS to decide. I suffered because that is what he and God wanted. I was called to be a priest but I asked for time and I wanted just to be a Judge. I opine that since birth, I am brilliant, always with honors. I graduated ATENEO, JESUITS, full second honors, and placed 12th 87.55% 1983 Philippine Bar exams for lawyers, but my gifted hand did all these discoveries of what would be asked. So, in sum, I am also a Pyschic of my own, but LUIS is inseparable from me.

Damn Data - You say they have only revealed themselves to your brother Robert? Why is this and how does he describe them?
    Judge Floro - Oh. Robert had first seen LUIS and others on June 3,1983 when my father died. My mother died in 1995. They were destined to be their lifetime guardian angels, from the time of my father's death. Robert was able to see them as is, with all the colours, he was able to go down to their castles, where only gold, diamonds etc. are ... but ... just their lights, if these would flash a longer than a thousand of a second, I would be blinded. They could not show themselves to those who are not pure of heart, they only reveal themselves to the little children (chrismasses) [sic - Hyde] and ... what you read and see of them as pictures, like leprechauns, gnomes etc.. They are not kings, but ordinary ones; you see, if they reach the rank of kings, they would not be just visible.
    In Ireland - a Catholic country - they can see dwarfs, but only the ordinary kind. LUIS IS THE KING OF ALL KINGS OF THESE ... my brother Robert described them as small, but have bonitos, or bonnets or hats as reverence to God. LUIS' clothes are often violet but they also wear other colours. Armand appeared in a vision to me in the form of human MOST HANDSOME and loveable child of say 7 years of age, while LUIS, appeared as a King with violet hat, sitting on a stone. I asked him, “Who are you?” he said, “LUIS”. I asked him, “Why only now?”, (about 2002) he said, “Because you are afraid”. Meaning therefore, that if I would see his lights and self for so long, then I would die.. time has not yet come...

Damn Data - Are these entities known from Filipino folklore or are they purely part of the Christian pantheon of saints and angels or a mix of both?
    Judge Floro - The Filipino people - in culture and folklore - believe in them. We Catholics partly believe in them, not all though but my point is this: the LEVEL or DIMENSION of LUIS is impenetrable by any psychic, because he's of the highest: this is one of the deepest secret of the universe. We’re too backward: PSI, psychic phenomena, spiritualism, quantum physics etc.. We’ve not discovered their twin lights, violet and white, the most powerful non-matter in the universe.

Damn Data - As of April 7th, 2006 you have been relieved of your duties by the Philippine Supreme Court (for reasons of psychosis), for a unique reason - why did your detractors do this (was it for inflicting illnesses on others or predicting the onset of illness?)

Judge Floro - May I quote my letter? The reason I was suspended is vengeance by Atty. Sison, due to the fact that I predicted her stroke.
    On April 7, 2006, the Philippine Supreme Court RELIEVED (note - it did not dismiss) me from judicial service and paid me 3 years backwages by reason of PSYCHOSIS. A medical incapacity they said - because I allegedly believed in dwarves, the angel of death, that I was inflicting sicknesses, psychic phenomena and (had in writing) predicted the downfall of 13th Philippine President Joseph Estrada (on December, 1998) who was ousted by people power on January 20, 2001.
    You can read the Philippine Supreme Court Decision penned by M. Justice Minita Viray-Chico Nazario, 75 pages, March 31, 2006 in: A.M. No. RTJ-99-1460

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  14. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    Let me tell you that there are 4 kinds of elementals according the 16th century medical doctor Paracelsus: earth water air and fire

earth = gnomes leprechauns dwarves etc

and if there are billions of people on earth there are also millions of these elementals that we do not see who see us

they are instruments of God (the whites) and the devil (the blacks)

we are predestined even before birth to be assigned a guide or dwarf to be with us

now, it is TRUE, that as you said, they chose us, they gave us tests, and they chose us coz of what good we did and what mission we will do for God

so, it just happened that i was having fun with treasure hunting that at that time, my father died and at his wake, june 2, 1983, my mild retarded brother Robert was chosed to be their ward and they as lifetime guide,

due to his handicap,

so, i offered food to them from 1984-1996, march 1, 1996 is the DALLIANCE or covenant that I was promised by them to be with me all the times, and on april 7 2006, their promise of world fame became a reality in google

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5261856.stm

'Dwarf dalliance'
    The Manila trial judge had asked the Supreme Court to dismiss the complaint and return him to the bench, after being sacked in April.
    anewsimg.bbc.co.uk_shared_img_o.gif anewsimg.bbc.co.uk_nol_shared_img_v3_start_quote_rb.gif From obscurity, my name and the three mystic dwarves became immortal anewsimg.bbc.co.uk_nol_shared_img_v3_end_quote_rb.gif

Florentino Floro

"They should not have dismissed me for what I believed," Mr Floro told reporters after filing his appeal in May.
    The judge said he had made a covenant with his dwarf friends that he could write while in a trance and that he had been seen by several people in two places at the same time.
    Judge Floro reportedly changed from blue court robes to black each Friday "to recharge his psychic powers". In a letter to the court he said: "From obscurity, my name and the three mystic dwarves became immortal."

Conclusion: IT IS A REALITY THAT ONCE YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE GUIDED BY THEM, THESE ANGELS-DWARVES-GOOD HOLY ELEMENTALS or spirits, YOU ARE UTTERLY LUCKY AND BLESSED.

Note:

Iceland may even be more interesting that Ireland, coz it requires certificates that no elves exist on lots before buildings are erected:

Freedom of Religion on the Bench - The 3 mystic healing dwarfs

California District Court of Appeals Justice William W. Bedsworth wrote -

http://www.acriminalwasteofspace.com/journal_beds.asp
    http://www.acriminalwasteofspace.com/justice_bill_journal/journal_comments.asp?JournalID=58&PagePosition=

Judges and Dwarfs Don't Mix
    Comments

Comments by Lester F. Hardy from United States on Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 20:12 - IP Logged

Having read Judge Floro's posting on this blog, I am inclined to revise my suggestion. In his case I think sixteenth century Spain would be a far better choice than contemporary Iceland. Icelandic elves, at least in so far as I can judge from the available literature, have little or nothing in common with avenging angels and similarly disposed spirit guides. Torquemada, on the other hand, might have found a use for Judge Floro's unusual capabilities.

Comments by Lester F. Hardy from United States on Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 14:00 - IP Logged

I think perhaps that what Judge Floro needs is a simple change of venue. Consider Iceland, where government agencies consult maps identifying the location of elf-abodes before siting projects (a google search will readily turn up articles by Rolf Soderlind of Reuters, Colin Nickerson of the Boston Globe, and Sarah Lyall of the New York Times (7/13/05).The consideration given in some nations to elf-habitat has prompted at least one observer to suggest that elves enjoy legal protection, or "elf rights", in both Iceland and Ireland (look for "Do Elves Have Rights" by Jeremy Harte; see also a discussion of elves in the context of a Yale Law School party at the Yale Daily News) One has to consider the possibility that in Iceland, where according to some, 10% believe outright in the existence of elves and more than half think its possible or probable, including the President (opinion poll references shows up in a number of news articles, including those by Soderlind and Nickerson) a judge professing the beliefs expressed by Judge Soro might blend right in.Come to think of it, the Ninth Circuit might want to consider a move as well.

15. Woodman

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    judgefloro,

I have to applaud you.

You stand by your assertions with all the conviction of a true believer.

You do not seem concerned with what others think about you, and I must say that I, too, was (and to some degree still am) a skeptic.

Still, this forum is full of people who challenge traditional concepts that have become widely accepted institutional policies.

"Drugs are bad"
    "Drugs kill people"

When the truth of the matter is that Government Prohibition of drugs has facilitated a massive criminal enterprise capable of generating enormous profits that can (and probably does) create an untraceable source of revenue for regional organized criminal enterprises, as well as "black" projects for governments.

Maybe YOU do not share my beliefs - or the perspective of others on this forum, but I think that we are all of a similar mind, at least in the nature of our dissent in terms of our determined effort to find the truth.

To that end, I wish you great success.

16. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    Yes, very true - prohibition of drugs here resulted in:

a) local police chiefs and mayors, up to barangay smallest councilor sharing the effects and moneys from drugs
    b) a mere councilor or mere barangay captain here, can be millionaire just because of drug prevention, drug addicts extortions
    c) Judges in my turf Malabon, there are 2 drugs courts, and judges would easily make $ 1,000 per case to about $ 10,000 in juicy drug cases here
    and at the same time would receive medals since graft and bribery are OPEN and no one would report
    d) my clerk of court and even the criminal in charge would rake moneys from:
    bail bonds, decisions, resolutions, motions to reduce bail etc.
    and even stenographers

NOW, the supreme court justices and ca justices here rake big moneys from drug case SECRETLy
    what is happening in your country is xerox copy only of what they do here, filipinos are more intelligent than you are, as far as CORRUPTION is concerned in drugs
    e)drug rehabilitations centers rake moneys, imagine P 16,000 plus a month for a forced rehab suspect

---------------------

SADLY, i just received this email from KEVIN UNDERHILL,

because i would like to try to get a usa tourist visa and i would like to work in usa or any country to start anew, coz i am jobless for 7 years and at 53, it is so hard even with my world-famous immortality by google

CAN YOU email me [email protected]

can you enlighten me on this matter, that if i get usa or foreign tourist visa, can i work abroad, and where?

thanks so much:

Judge Floro,

I don't think I will be able to help you with the visa, but I wish you luck. Sorry I can't do more than that.

Kevin Underhill​

Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 9:07 PM
    To: Kevin Underhill
    Subject: Query from Judge Floro philippines

Atty. Kevin Underhill,

Dear Sir,

http://judgefloropics.blogspot.com/

Until now, I could not move on and I failed to get a job (since our government is undergoing rationalization, and there will be no appointment until about May). It would also be difficult to start practicing law here, since I have no contacts, having been suspended for 7 years.

Therefore, may I please ask your help regarding this matter:

Supposing that I will be able to go to USA per tourist visa, can you help me get a working visa (since according to the brochures, working visa is granted per application of employers thereat, and not here).

Is it possible for you to help me get any job there with working visa, so that I can move on and start anew. The Supreme Court decision squarely ruled that I can work at any government or private institutions due to my excellent academic records and psychological scores, except those that dispense justice (judiciary).

hoping for your kind help and compassionate reply, Thanks.

-------------------------

http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph/jurisprudence/2006/mar2006/A.M.%20No.%20RTJ-99-1460.htm

Judge Floro’s separation from the service does not carry with it forfeiture of all or part of his accrued benefits nor disqualification from appointment to any other public office including government-owned or controlled corporations.

As Judge Floro’s separation from the service cannot be considered a penalty, such separation does not carry with it the forfeiture of all or part of his accrued benefits nor disqualification from appointment to any other public office including government-owned or controlled corporations.

In fact, the psychological and psychiatric reports, considered as the bedrock of the finding of mental impairment against Judge Floro, cannot be used to disqualify him from re-entering government service for positions that do not require him to dispense justice. The reports contain statements/findings in Judge Floro’s favor that the Court cannot overlook in all fairness as they deserve equal consideration. They mention Judge Floro’s assets and strengths and capacity for functionality, with minor modification of work environment. Thus:

a. High intellectual assets as a result of “self-discipline and self- organization.”

b. “(I)mpressive academic achievements” with “no drastic change in his personality and level of functioning as a lawyer in private practice.”

c. “(C)haracter traits of suspiciousness, seclusiveness, pre-occupation with paranormal and psychic phenomena … not detrimental to his role as a lawyer.”

d. “Everyday situations can be comprehended and dealt with in moderate proficiency …. His concern for the details that make up a total field represents his attempts at being systematic and cautious.”

e. “(E)quipped with analytical power.”

Consequently, while Judge Floro may be dysfunctional as a judge because of the sensitive nature of said position, he may still be successful in other areas of endeavor.

Sincerely,

Florentino V. Floro, Jr.

http://angelofdeathluisarmandandangel.blogspot.com/

17. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Judge Floro:

May I ask you a question? And I apologize if it was answered elsewhere already. But it has to do with the "dwarves" that have manifest themselves to you, your brother, and no doubt others.

You explained the origins of the name from Spanish and English. But do these entities have a name in the Native languages spoken by the Philippino peoples? Such as Tagalog?

I ask as we have similar entities in the Native languages here in the USA. Such as the Kachina of the Hopi people. I am part Native-American myself, so this sparked my interest greatly.

Best Wishes -

Nag

18. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Judge Floro, have you considered going to a more open minded country?

19. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o
    First, all 4 elementals origined from angels, black and white, due to diverse cultures - paracelsus

now these 4 again became so complex due to many tonques or languages and even dialects of same nations

here, we call the dwarves or american gnomes, the DWENDES from spanish duendes

sam chambers tersely described these dwarves, LUIS ANGEL AND ARMAND based on the aspects of filipino culture and religion:

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_...d=26377&sid=9682141&con_type=1&d_str=20060902

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_...d=26375&sid=9641493&con_type=3&d_str=20060902

the problem is:
    they could not be caught on FILM due to universal laws of the elementals that their secrets, especially their images, cannot be googled
    so as to prevent humans from having an idea to discover their utter secrets

so, i even challenged many psychics and writers - that almost all of the images uploaded about these elementals are FAKE
    for even ireland and iceland,
    they cannot catch an authentic elemental on FILM
    ------

for this reason alone, inter alia,
    many would die just to see or learn about these dwarves

in fact mr. jaime t. licauco became rich due to his 12 best selling books that plagiarized foreign hoaxes about these

and to suit the taste of book readers
    he uploaded fake pics
    BINGO, he made it
    ----------
    i want to tell you that most members of about more than 50 forums that i joined to reply to my reports,
    hated my defense about psychological incapacity due to consulting dwarves in decisions

but most of them wanted and lust for knowledge about these 3 angels-dwarves

the secret is simple: the dwarves are sources of great LUCK, fame and fortune
    they bless with exceptional fame and fortune their chosen ones like me

so a single book of licauco sells for $ 20 - even 40$

WHO DOES NOT LIKE TO BE GUIDED BY A DWARF?

20. judgefloro

judgefloro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    65 y/o

actually, i have never travelled abroad, and i just renewed my visa
    i planned to get usa or uk visa
    but i could not get any good advise or help from any member of any forum or bloggers who reported and talked about my case

so i have not yet tried to apply for visa in any country

i am willing to go abroad

and i am asking your kind advise or help, if you have any friends or connections
    on

where should i go to
    to start anew,
    to get a job

--------------

i just posted this thread
    since this week, i interviewed an authentic psychic here in front of our supreme court who had been in this job since 1992

http://forums.abs-cbn.com/2087648/ShowThread.aspx#2087648