Final Roll?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by phenethylamine, Jun 7, 2005.

1. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have heard and read from various sources that rolling eventually will not work on an individual. I often wonder if that point does actually exist, and if so, whether I have reached it. I don't roll like I used to, I dont really even try much because I very rarely get a good roll and if I do, its off 2 or 3 beans at once.. sometimes 2 isn't enough and 3 is too much... I test my pills and generally have good sources to hq pills so I doubt it's the pill content. Does rolling have to eventuallycome to an end?

#26985 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, not
    really. If you roll like every weekend then your tolerance to the drug is
    higher which means you have to take more. I do it every 1 or 2 months and 1
    pill gets me fucked and then I take another 3 or 4 to last through the Rave
    (about 8 hours).

If you find that your tolerance is high then you should take a couple of months
    break and then start rolling again. By that time your tolerance should be low
    again. Also, you should give your body enough time to build up it's serotonin </span>between
    rolling sessions</span> cause the less serotonin you have in your body (brain) the
    less fucked you'll be :)</span></span></font>

3. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't say it has too. Just don't get out of hand with rolling and don't expect it to ever be as good as when you started. Don't do it every weekend like I used to or eventually it won't work. But seriously if you don't get to carried away I don't think you'll never have to have a final roll.

4. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you do it enough you wont really roll. youll just kind of have a mellow buzz withno rushes. Seritionin Sickness is no joke guys.

5. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    Are the comedowns worse when you have "Serotonin Sickness"? I would think that they would be because what little Serotonin you have left, and by taking X, this would deplete the miniscule amounts that are still available. Consequently, this would leave you with literally zero Serotonin and no backup to boot.

6. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    while I take seratonin sickness seriously, I think it is 'harder to get' maybe than most people believe. but hey, ma ybe not

7. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lies.

i rolled every week for the past 9 months. still affects me. but heey mabye my seratonin regenerates quickeror somethingEdited by: shneddi

8. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    all depends on your time frame. 20 years later i still get fully affected from 120mg MDMA. that said, these days, i only do it a couple time per year.Edited by: nanobrain

9. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The rolls still affect me, but I can't roll really hard, like when you feel like you're six years old at your birthday party, that just doesn't happen to me here of late. I don't even get nystagmus or anything. It's not that I've abused the privilege to roll, I mean I've rolled a plenty, but I've never gone overboard with it. I donno, maybe I'm expecting too much. I've also heard that there is a perfect dose of MDMAto every head, not too high and not too low and if you get that right, you'll roll nutz. Anyone ever hear that?

10. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    I'd like to knowhowmany mg ofMDMA, on avg., are in eachtablet of E. I usually just take 1 to 1 and 1/2 every time I roll. However, I never stopped to think about how many mg I'm taking. In fact, I never contemplated mg until I found this forum and while reading/discussing Methylone.

11. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    maybe u should take a break for a few months to lower your tolerance?

12. Alisha21

Alisha21 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The effects of E and how long it will last only deppends on how offten you use. If your worried about it ending I would stop worring, because I have been an Etard for a long time about eight years I don't use as offten as when I first started but deppending on the time frame inbetween uses it affect me all the same. Alot has to do with what your pills are cut with, if anything, and how those other drugs affect your system.