1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - Finally got Kratom to work...

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by JCJC, Jun 27, 2009.

1. JCJC

JCJC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.K.
    Swim has experimented with kratom before but never with any luck. Here is his report of a recent attempt which worked. This person doesnt have internet though so here it is copy-pasted at his request:

'Yesterday I decided it would be a good way to waste an evening by trying one more time. I bought twice the reccomended dosage of powdered bali kratom (15g) from my local headshop. I combined it with strawberry yoghurt and ate it quite quickly.

I thought it hadnt worked for an hour or so then a warm prickly (in a good way) buzz crept over me and grew and grew. I felt comfortable and warm, quite sleepy but otherwise mentally unaffected. There was some nausea but nothing too bad and I didnt throw up.

Experience levelled out and kept strong for a good 4 hours before I fell asleep (with some nice ketamine - great combo). I woke up with the experience still going (10 hours later) although weakly. Feelings tapered out with no ill effects at all.'

2. OhCasey

OhCasey Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    This would probably fit best under the experience report thread but Im glad it worked for swiy.