Drug info - first acid trip

Discussion in 'LSD' started by bluntz, Aug 25, 2005.

1. bluntz

bluntz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    I am supposed to be getting some acid later today and maybe shrooms today or on friday. I have never done either. I was wondering if I should try shrooms before acid or if it would be ok to just dose first and see how it goes.

I've smoked lots of weed, i've done mdma + weed, dxm(1000mg) alone and dxm(800mg) + weed. how much more "intense" is acid than dxm at that dose + weed compared to 1 or 2 hits of acid. I was thinking about 2 hits my first time soI can get a pretty good idea of what it's like, but not sure about that idea either. hope it works out on one of them i've been waiting awhile!

2. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Acid isnt like DXM. I havent tried the psychadelics yet either, but mushrooms would be a good start. They give you a calmer trip, wich is good for the first time.

3. bluntz

bluntz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    oh I know acid isn't anything like dxm, I was just wondering how much more intense acid is compared to dxm. for example I consider dxm a lot more intense than weed etc.

4. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    bluntz,

There's a whole thread on LSD Basics.

You will find what you want to know there.

5. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Mushrooms aren't LSD . . . but they are a Good start.

Good grief, there's nothing like giving us no time to respond, before you are Tripping. I'm sure I am too late for this to matter, but I'll throw it out anyway.

If you want to play it (completely) safe, you can begin your Tripping with Mushrooms. After all, it's great to have no worries.

But many Millions of people have tried LSD first. They have been happy with their choice. Just kick back and enjoy the ride. Other Millions have tried Mushrooms first, and are pleased also.

You didn't say if you want to use your Trip time for Recreational use, or Spiritual use. It doesn't actually matter, but if it's for Spiritual purposes, you might as well jump in your first time with Acid. It's better at breaking down some of the mental barriers to seeing life as the Fun, miraculous time that it can be at any given moment in a Trip.

The whole concept about Psychedelics, is that they kick your brain into thinking about things that you normally don't think about. If you are planning to take LSD, this will be Better at breaking through the Barriers. If you take some Mushrooms, you can have just as much Fun; after all, you don't know what the Barriers are anyway, so you won't miss STILL having them there.Edited by: Solidly-here

6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Do the shrooms first. The experienced gained from those will be like a little preview of LSD. If you have a good time on a big enough portion of shrooms, you'll probably have a fine time on a low dose of acid. Enjoy.

7. bluntz

bluntz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    thanks for the responses, no luck on anything yet though im getting pissed! i've been waiting so long for shrooms or acid but they are never around until I have to go somewhere for a couple weeks and then they show up until I get back. cali sucks I guess heh. My friends drove all the way to reno(few hour drive) and they got fake acid. I was pissed. anyway I guess i'll keep looking.

as far as recreation vs spiritual. Im not really sure. I guess right now it's for recreation butI'll have to see how the trip goesbefore I can decide otherwise

8. jordanfeasey

jordanfeasey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o
    im used to having a quatre ounce of mushrooms and i trip out quite crazy (little vision,the tv sped up so much it looked like it was in fast forward times ten, my foot changing shap, etc.) but it was enjoyable. I am planning on taking 2 hits of acid tommorow for my first time. Am i ready or should i take more mush first?

9. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    A 1/4oz. of (presumably) dried shrooms is a pretty strong dose, so if you've done this a few times and generally know how to look after yourself while tripping (arranging the right setting, music, company etc.) and feel ready for it, by all means, give the LSD a bash. Try the single hit on your first attempt though just to be safe. Usually one does the job.

10. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    bluntz- you're in cali and can't get acid or shrooms? lol try looking in the bay area.

or go to a festival.