First Binge :(

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by 4chanspy, May 8, 2007.

1. 4chanspy

4chanspy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    im on a binge right now, yesterday was my first time using. im on a binge becuse i need to reset my sleep cycle. i've had 100mg (give or take 10mg)so far over the course of 16 hours and i've really been slowing down, my plan is to make it another 5 hours. i have 10mg Xrs, i think its best to just eat them as is, im never crushing them agian, i dont feel anything, just like crap, i think they engineer them like that or something. but i sure as hell feel somthing when i just swallow the pill.:D

should i go more becuas im just feeling so shitty, watching the clock, nothing can be enjoyable or fun right now.. fuckin dizzy and strung out.

will i be able to get to sleep if i take another 10mg now and should I? I have imovane and gravol.

2. 4chanspy

4chanspy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swims on a binge right now, yesterday was swims first time using. I am on a binge becuse he need to reset his sleep cycle. hes had 100mg (give or take 10mg)so far over the course of 16 hours and hes really been slowing down, his plan is to make it another 5 hours. he have 10mg Xrs, he think its best to just eat them as is, hes never crushing them agian, he dosent feel anything, just like crap, I think they engineer them like that or something. but swim sure as hell feels somthing when he just swallow the pill.:D

should he go more becuas hes just feeling so shitty, watching the clock, nothing can be enjoyable or fun right now.. fuckin dizzy and strung out.

will he be able to get to sleep if i take another 10mg now and should I? I have imovane and gravol.

1. 3/5,
      no need to post twice!
      May 8, 2007
  3. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    what do you mean reset your sleep cycle?

4. 4chanspy

4chanspy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i normaly get to bed at around 8 in the morning (not drug related), i have to stop that so im staying up all night/day to sort of "reset".

5. IntrepidTraveler

IntrepidTraveler Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Texas, U.S.A.
    Then taking adderall XRs isn't going to help you. Especially if You doesn't binge often on adderall, he's probably going to be up for a LONG time.

I think exhausting you's self by simply staying up throughout the day without drugs and then crashing at a decent nighttime hour would be more effective.

Tags: